Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I asked a white foid on tinder if she has sex with dogs and she didnt deny it

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
She didnt confirm it but she didnt deny it either. What is she hiding?

Im using pictures of a Chad and my first pic is him with his dog, this foid messaged me saying my dog is cute, thats why I asked her. She said what the fuck and I told her I heard about it on the internet. She then canceled the match.

Dogpill confirmed?

What’s this fakecel with tinder doing here

Probably thought you wanted her to f your dog and you watch

dogpill...it's more likely than you think:feelsstudy:

mogs me at getting matches

She didnt confirm it but she didnt deny it either. What is she hiding?

Im using pictures of a Chad and my first pic is him with his dog, this foid messaged me saying my dog is cute, thats why I asked her. She said what the fuck and I told her I heard about it on the internet. She then canceled the match.

Dogpill confirmed?
She just thought you were a weird fuck and just blocked you jfl. I swear to god spergs on this site take the memes we post here to literally.

She just thought you were a weird fuck and just blocked you jfl. I swear to god spergs on this site take the memes we post here to literally.
Brutal blackpill dished out.

Maybe, but we can't jump to conclusions yet

Funny GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back