Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i ascended a while ago. i’m 28 now.

i was in the downtown part of a city near me during some kind of gallery art show thing and i saw her, she had her own booth and i approached her and talked to her about her art and i asked her for her cellphone number before i left.
you were never an incel if you cold approached and got a number from a girl. she knows nothing about your personality therefore is only using your looks to judge

no @Ableboi yeah

i was in the downtown part of a city near me during some kind of gallery art show thing and i saw her, she had her own booth and i approached her and talked to her about her art and i asked her for her cellphone number before i left.
Youre then normal looking and it was just a matter of time when would you ascend.

You were a social retard and you were not an incel, you missed your young pussy and many irretrievable experiences for being a shy idiot and not for being ugly, may the guilt torment you until your death

side note: pussy really does feel so fucking warm and good. god i love it. i missed out on it for so long it was amazing when i got it.
bragger. fuck you. rubbing it in our faces.

[UWSL][UWSL]I hope some nigger fucks your girlfriend and pregnant her so that you get a cuck like this will learn that women are trash.:feelsUnreal::feelsgah::feelsree::reeeeee:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

whats ur discuck :feelsthink:
i don’t use it anymore, there would be no point in adding you. i spend so much time with my gf i don’t even play vidya anymore.

like i haven’t even booted my pic up in months. i’m on my phone rn on this site lol.

i don’t use it anymore, there would be no point in adding you. i spend so much time with my gf i don’t even play vidya anymore.

like i haven’t even booted my pic up in months. i’m on my phone rn on this site lol.
oh well :feelshmm:

sure have fun with those angry gorillas :feelswhat:
Aa48f863a601d1b66762672f1d51ec00
only if she's this thicc:feelsaww::ahegao::feelsohh:

[UWSL][UWSL]I hope some nigger fucks your girlfriend and pregnant her so that you get a cuck like this will learn that women are trash.:feelsUnreal::feelsgah::feelsree::reeeeee:[/UWSL][/UWSL]
its going to be me :panties:

STOP FUCKING RUBBING IT IN CHAD

yeah i did wanna brag a little bit. sorry.
have fun. like all women she will get bored of you and when a cute coworker comes a long and starts flirting she will feel the spark with him instead

I BET YOUR GF PUSSY STILL STINKS OF HER LAST BF CUM XD, FUCKING FAKECEL, DONT FORGET TO POST UR SUICIDAL VIDEO AFTER SHE LEAVES YOU FOR BBC IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS LOL.

[UWSL][UWSL]You will become a bald cuck in the future I wish. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

Last edited:
I BET YOUR GF PUSSY STILL STINKS OF HER LAST BF CUM XD, FUCKING FAKECEL, DONT FORGET TO POST UR SUICIDAL VIDEO AFTER SHE LEAVES YOU FOR BBC IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS LOL.
big black cranium :panties:

oh shit i ment mongoloids and mongrels my b (i do not like white foids as my parents will disown me if i date one)
the only way to get your virginity back is by killing the girl that stole it from you , always remember that.

[UWSL][UWSL]Another slave idiot who lives in function of his girlfriend and has no more hobbies you are a prisoner of your girlfriend, if it is to get the same as you prefer to be alone.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

I'm honestly happy for you, but ascending in your late 20s isn't that great. You've missed out on teenage love and your early 20s. People will still bully you if they find out that you lost your virginity at 28. Also nice religionmaxxed Matthew verse. :feelsthink:

[UWSL][UWSL]While you are here your girlfriend is giving your pussy to another wretched cuck.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

damn he got banned time to unwatch this thread :cryfeels:

[UWSL][UWSL]I hope your girlfriend will be hit by a truck and his head burst.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Show face, I bet you mog me. I'm 22 and I made this shit when I was 17. Never ever had a single woman interested in me.

Imagine going from meeting a random foid at a public gathering to feeling her pussy.
LOL, can't relate. I'm fashionmaxxed, hygienemaxxed, fragrancemaxxed, and looksmaxxed (besides gym) and women on my campus still make fun of me on a daily basis and are openly repulsed by me.

Someone should IP grab and dox this nigga so that the incelreich can teach him a lesson (in video game) :feelsdevil:

I shall cut yer head off

LOL, can't relate. I'm fashionmaxxed, hygienemaxxed, fragrancemaxxed, and looksmaxxed (besides gym) and women on my campus still make fun of me on a daily basis and are openly repulsed by me.
Brutal.

"Just self improve, it must be your fault that you are a virgin and no foid wants to date you because you lack self-respect", meanwhile even landwhales get dicked down by Chad and Tyrone on the regular.