Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i ascended a while ago. i’m 28 now.

happy for you. for each their own.
you want pussy
others want freedom

These reports are useless without describing how and when it happened. "Just be lucky bro" is bullshit. Also the outsiders will think that inceldom is something easy to get rid of, that it's just a lifestyle. Some people approached here hundreds of times and still they would be rejected, you need to be more specific.

Last edited:
ofc he needs to brag instead of leaving quitely.
I hope she will dump you soon.

ofc he needs to brag instead of leaving quitely.
I hope she will dump you soon.
And he is using Matthew 10:34-38 NIV as his sig, but picked up his gf like a normie. She immediately provided him with pussy, so he is a fornicator judging by his religion.

1. Got first gf at mid-late 20’s
2. Came here to brag because he can’t anywhere else jfl. Getting pussy for the first time past 25 is a tragedy
3. Spends all his free time with her meaning he’s completely dependent and probably a massive simp for her
This won’t end well and op sounds like is a pathetic soyboy

i just wanted you to know it can happen, if it happened to me it can happen to you.
wtf is this retarded logic? everybody is different bro.

Just wanted to see our reactions eh? You mean you wanted to enjoy the fact that many of us would be angry at your bragging. You could have just said you had ascended even though no one really cares, but no, you wanted to rub it in.

Go fuck yourself. :feelsseriously:

It's impossible to get laid as an ugly and short dude. It seems to me he never was an incel.

i was 25 when i made this account. i haven’t really been active on here much. i kinda forgot about this account and website.

i mostly stay on 4chan and discord.

but i got a gf. she’s 24 and i finally lost my virginity to her. we plan on getting an apartment together in the city.

stay strong bros. there is hope.

side note: pussy really does feel so fucking warm and good. god i love it. i missed out on it for so long it was amazing when i got it.

fully aware this will be banned i just kinda wanted to see the reactions. good luck peeps.
Good for you

1. Got first gf at mid-late 20’s
2. Came here to brag because he can’t anywhere else jfl. Getting pussy for the first time past 25 is a tragedy
3. Spends all his free time with her meaning he’s completely dependent and probably a massive simp for her
This won’t end well and op sounds like is a pathetic soyboy
You are right. This is the only place he can brag about it, and maybe in some other loser forums. But IRL? No way would I brag I ascended at 25+, I'd say I ascended at 18-19 at most, even if I ascended at 30 lol.

Anyway, this guy didn't even bring interesting information that could help us, he just came to brag. If he had given a list of what he did, alright, but nope. Just pointless brag to try to make some of us seethe. :feelsseriously:

Kill your self you faggot cunt nigger bitch sexhaver

Everyone that makes this kind of posts is either 18 or tall

Fucking larper. I don't even believe that you are 28 years old.

the absolute state of .is :society::society:

You were a social retard and you were not an incel, you missed your young pussy and many irretrievable experiences for being a shy idiot and not for being ugly, may the guilt torment you until your death
:dafuckfeels::feelsrope:

Fuck you nigger I hope you and your girlfriend dies in a car crash

Congratulations on ascending. I hope to one day be able to disappear from this forum after ascending. :feelsokman:

I am genuinely happy to see a fellow incel ascend... Though I'm sad that it wasn't me. :cryfeels:

‘Just want to see the reactions’.

Dude, I hope I’m just taking it the wrong way at this point, if not pretty fucked up to taunt undesirable men like this and as a dude who was from this community, you should know to not do this, not gonna bother arguing with you but just saying.

ITT: rats eating the empty corpse left by a fortunate soul because of course what matters is the flesh.

If you get angry at someone else's fortune and can only produce negative thoughts about it, then you lose the right to call out FDS and IT's narcs on their inhumanity. Be better than your current slummy rat asses.

Last edited: