Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i ascended a while ago. i’m 28 now.

Ableboi

Ableboi

Matthew 10:34
-
100% - Permaban Not incel
i was 25 when i made this account. i haven’t really been active on here much. i kinda forgot about this account and website.

i mostly stay on 4chan and discord.

but i got a gf. she’s 24 and i finally lost my virginity to her. we plan on getting an apartment together in the city.

stay strong bros. there is hope.

side note: pussy really does feel so fucking warm and good. god i love it. i missed out on it for so long it was amazing when i got it.

fully aware this will be banned i just kinda wanted to see the reactions. good luck peeps.

get ur bitch ass outta here nigga :feelswhat:

i’ll be banned soon bruh.

Ropefuel:feelsrope:. Why did u post this

i just wanted you to know it can happen, if it happened to me it can happen to you.
Yeah bluepilled faggot soy advice end you're life faggot

i was 25 when i made this account. i haven’t really been active on here much. i kinda forgot about this account and website.

but i got a gf. she’s 24 and i finally lost my virginity to her. we plan on getting an apartment together in the city.

side note: pussy really does feel so fucking warm and good. god i love it. i missed out on it for so long it was amazing when i got it.

fully aware this will be banned i just kinda wanted to see the reactions. good luck peeps.
Good job bro:feelzez: now get the fuck out of here and never come back

Screw you cuck IT tranny infiltrator faggot

You were online 1 day in 3 years, you were never an incel in the first place.

i’m not sure, sorry man. i don’t even remember making this my pfp.
FUCK

FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY YOU IT CUCK IM GOING TO SLAP UR GF IN FRONT OF YOU

I won't be surprised if you're into cuckolding and you wonder when incels lash out when you say this kind of shit

i
You were online 1 day in 3 years, you were never an incel in the first place.
i was very much an incel. i just don’t really like traditional forums that much, that’s why i never used this account.

i saw an Inceltear post on reddit and it reminded me of this website.

I won't be surprised if you're into cuckolding and you wonder when incels lash out when you say this kind of shit
im going to have sex with his gf while he watches :feelsdevil:

I have fucked 15 or 16 different pussies, many multiple times. Screw you faggot, I’m angry Becuase he is fucking chad while I rot in the hell of inceldom

ATLEAST tell us more details on how you ascended and more details about your whore. :feelsmage:

i

i was very much an incel. i just don’t really like traditional forums that much, that’s why i never used this account.

How did you two meet?

MODS MODS GET RID OF THIS ASCENDED CEL HE HAS NO PLACE HERE NOW

i

Nigger you ascended log out now

Ok GrAYcel, don't forget to kill yourself on the way out

How tall are you OP? @Ableboi

Enjoy losing half your stuff, nigger

fuck you i hate you fakecel trash coming here to feed us bluepilled filth. you are just a failed normie or chadlite who thought he was an incel but you got lucky bitch.

[UWSL][UWSL]You think hope sums up a pussy your human trash, I hope your girlfriend cheats on you, separates from you and take all your money and all your objects and home, I hope it is raped, die run over. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

Well when it doesn’t end up working out you’ll be alone and now you won’t have an account

How did you two meet?
i was in the downtown part of a city near me during some kind of gallery art show thing and i saw her, she had her own booth and i approached her and talked to her about her art and i asked her for her cellphone number before i left.

fuck you i hate you fakecel trash coming here to feed us bluepilled filth. you are just a failed normie or chadlite who thought he was an incel but you got lucky bitch.
understandable.

[UWSL][UWSL]If I have a girlfriend you will just beat and kill her quartered in the video game of course. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

goodbye @appleboi you wont be missed

i was in the downtown part of a city near me during some kind of gallery art show thing and i saw her, she had her own booth and i approached her and talked to her about her art and i asked her for her cellphone number before i left.
Imagine going from meeting a random foid at a public gathering to feeling her pussy.