Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I and other manlets should never form an alliance with landwhales for better wages

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★

Despite all I'm hearing about how being fat is genetic, why are there so many cases of women going on a diet and loosing 100 pounds, yet none on a man gaining even a cm.
Landwhales most of the time are fat because of their own lifestyle choices and therefore should be judged by society. Manlets couldn't do anything about their height.

TBH I don't even care how big the paygap is between manlets and tallfags. I care way more about the gap in number of sex partners/ and respect gotten from general society for being tallfag

Last edited:
Just LOL @ "weight gap" like losing weight is something that cant be done. Fatcels can just africanmaxx and lock themselves in a room for a week with no food.

Just LOL @ "weight gap" like losing weight is something that cant be done. Fatcels can just africanmaxx and lock themselves in a room for a week with no food.
no starvation for your height

no starvation for your height
exactly. but id say the only way u cld max ur height is if u find out abt hgh and stretching at a young age and maximise growth by eating perfectly and sleeping 9 hours a day.

exactly. but id say the only way u cld max ur height is if u find out abt hgh and stretching at a young age and maximise growth by eating perfectly and sleeping 9 hours a day.
just have a prefect youth and be fully aware somehow bro

meanwhile tyrone eats mcdonalds every day and is 6'3

Comparing height and weight is absolute ragefuel. Even with bad genetics for weight its still well within the realm of possibility to be in shape meanwhile height is purely genetic and cannot be fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back