Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am willing to bet that atleast 90% of the forum are mentally ill normies

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
Brutal blackpill. I am pretty sure most of you are borderline LTN-MTNs who have had a shit upbringing and bad childhood

I am NEET 3/10 manlet low T dicklet diseased currycel truecel, so no, I'm not normie at all.

I don't think you, of all people should be accusing others of being normfags. You're a self confessed ltn normfag

a normie can't by definition be mentally ill but i get your meaning

I don't think you, of all people should be accusing others of being normfags. You're a self confessed ltn normfag
I'm not accusing them of being normfag. They are still incels just saying how it is. Most peoples problem here isn't looks it's their dogshit circumstances

Ive rated guys here most people here are nearcels and fatcels who could easily get gfs if they changed their lifestyle and started going out more. Even the legit ugly users here aren't hopeless they are only a 2-3 surgeries away from living a fulfilling life. There's only few manlet and ugly users who are hopeless. I consider all these guys to be still incels tho because changing your lifestyle and pulling yourself up the bootstraps isn't easy.
Source? And just because that describes your situation, doesnt mean it applies to everyone else here. Nice try though mr fakecel

Ive rated guys here most people here are nearcels and fatcels who could easily get gfs if they changed their lifestyle and started going out more. Even the legit ugly users here aren't hopeless they are only a 2-3 surgeries away from living a fulfilling life. There's only few manlet and ugly users who are hopeless. I consider all these guys to be still incels tho because changing your lifestyle and pulling yourself up the bootstraps isn't easy.
Dnr, keep digging boyo. Just keep proving you shouldn't be here

I see ugly men with wives and kids every day.

Most people are ugly, and most marriages involve at least one ugly person, usually two.

I rarely see autistic men who aren't lonely, however.

You aren't normie if you are mentally ill you moron.

Unless it's a foid illness like mild depression

I've been called ugly by so many people my age (or my age at the time,) mostly girls.

I see ugly men with wives and kids every day.

Most people are ugly, and most marriages involve at least one ugly person, usually two.

I rarely see autistic men who aren't lonely, however.
And again, source. What you claim to see/ think isn't worth much to me

Bro u yourself is a High tier Normie

And again, source. What you claim to see/ think isn't worth much to me
Source: my eyes.

I don't know what it's worth to you.

You could try asking several people in several countries and compare for yourself.

What is your experience? What have you seen, personally?

RDT 20230920 1213153177031117899501899

if i was 5'10 i'd have ascended but I'm 5'6

Brutal blackpill. I am pretty sure most of you are borderline LTN-MTNs who have had a shit upbringing and bad childhood
definately 100% for some like over 50%, not for all though. Some are simply too short, too bald etc

Good thing i don’t utter what i think about in public

He isn’t ltn he's 6ft mtn at worst so he definitely shouldn’t be saying this shit

I'm really not sure tbh. I used to sometimes think this as well, but genuinely, when you look at all the social drawbacks of ugliness and autism, and not just the lack of romance and sex, but also bullying, ostracization and so on, and look at what the people here describe their lives to be like... it exactly fits what would life like be of a group mostly consisting of ugly and half or mostly-autistic men:society::feelsUnreal:.