Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am waking up to the fact that posting on this forum wont get me laid

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
There is no magic pixie girl that will PM me one day

Life isnt an anime, there is no Misaki to save me, and even if she existed because we ban women on this forum she wouldnt be able to contact me

WelcometoTheNHK_ep1_shot5.png

If I am to get laid I must run go outside theory, LDARing in my room while shitposting will lead nowhere

I am feeling HOPE

Might as well give my account away if I can't get a 2D cutie out of
this.

If I impress a girl with telling her I'm an incels.co regular I'll let you know :feelsokman:

Of course posting here won't get you laid, but at the same time not posting here also won't get you laid so might as well cope here tbh

Username checks out.

If I impress a girl with telling her I'm an incels.co regular I'll let you know :feelsokman:

Just be incel theory should work in theory because its all about getting a girls attention

Women should want to prove us wrong and fix us by having sex with us, but it seems like this only works if youre already GL

I suspect this is why so many good looking guys post here

Not that likely imo but if you think you've got a shot running Just Go Outside Theory go ahead bro gl

Just be incel theory should work in theory because its all about getting a girls attention

Women should want to prove us wrong and fix us by having sex with us, but it seems like this only works if youre already GL

I suspect this is why so many good looking guys post here
True, I had this thought aswell. An incel is way more mysterious and "dangerous" than a normie, thats why they are interested in us.
You can't deny that IT foids have some kind of obession with us, and their comics always portray us as either neckbeards, but mostly as some eye-ringed shut in bad boys. They are bored by submissive cucks, thats why they get fat out of sexual frustration. If an incel just hate-banged their ass thy would get back in shape and be happy.

Just be incel confirmed.

You can't deny that IT foids have some kind of obession with us

Holy fuck I have a good post from a foid explaining why she browses this place

Brb making a post thanks 4 reminding me

There is no magic pixie girl that will PM me one day

Life isnt an anime, there is no Misaki to save me, and even if she existed because we ban women on this forum she wouldnt be able to contact me

WelcometoTheNHK_ep1_shot5.png

If I am to get laid I must run go outside theory, LDARing in my room while shitposting will lead nowhere

I am feeling HOPE

to get laid you need to have a value or power of some kind
and to interact with femoids so they see your power or value

value/power could be money, face, whatever..

True, I had this thought aswell. An incel is way more mysterious and "dangerous" than a normie, thats why they are interested in us.
You can't deny that IT foids have some kind of obession with us, and their comics always portray us as either neckbeards, but mostly as some eye-ringed shut in bad boys. They are bored by submissive cucks, thats why they get fat out of sexual frustration. If an incel just hate-banged their ass thy would get back in shape and be happy.

Just be incel confirmed.
Wtf is this cope

Wtf is this cope
Wong. Imagine an incel actually being more or less good looking. Same attitude but somewhere found in social situations. Foids would love us.
Holy fuck I have a good post from a foid explaining why she browses this place

Brb making a post thanks 4 reminding me
Tag me or send me. I'm interested now

Try posting on looksmaxx and see what it does for you :feelskek:

I know how you feel OP.
I'm an oldcel now but in my 20s I used to religiously post on 4chan thinking I'd fine me a quirky teen gf. or a goth girl or something. maybe a chick who was into cosplay.

I do feel it is stated a lot but the true facts are that men can find attractive women in any facet of life of all colors and varieties but women all seem to vie for that same one kind of man: Chad.

while we incels would find it adorable and cute to find a so called "incel girl" on a forum posting away how she wishes to be loved and just wants to go on one date before she dies the complete opposite is felt with women. They mock us and are disgusted by men with no experience. I've woken up many a day thinking, "Oh God please let a girl just bump into me and find me interesting! Let me have a reason to speak to somebody today! I haven't spoken to a girl since high school. I need this God please help me!" only for my cries to be ignored with deafening silence. We are all alone in this world. Nobody cares about us. Nobody wants to help us. And so we persist to live and continue to chat among ourselves until our final day. Knowing there is no hope.

you come to an incel forum because you think it will get you laid ? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: