Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am very happy with the fact that I can break any foids jaw and teeth or rip their mouths open

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
IMG 1206

Like this :feelskek: . Reject me? Your jaw and teeth will be in pieces. Cheat on me? I will rip your mouth open. Also, I’m getting stronger in the gym I don’t want to brag but this strength will be useful if you know what I mean :feelskek: .

Me too any foid

Kys op you are a monkey low iq faggot

IT-troons working overtime.

View attachment 1025064
Like this :feelskek: . Reject me? Your jaw and teeth will be in pieces. Cheat on me? I will rip your mouth open. Also, I’m getting stronger in the gym I don’t want to brag but this strength will be useful if you know what I mean :feelskek: .
Terrabased :feelsohh:

I also like the fact that I can crack their skulls open anytime I like

The thought of the average incel being physically stronger than the average foid is lifefuel

We could overpower them if we wanted to

I need to work out more

I need to work out more
If you aren't a total subhuman, just on the merit of being a man alone, you should be able to beat the fucking shit out of 95% of women, even the tallholes.

Truecel trait if women intimidate you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back