Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i am tired of walking around with shit colored eyes ASTIGMATISMCELS GTFIH

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Putin, drop a nuke and annihilate all NT Balkaners
★★★★★
I am considering getting blue colored lens. Half a year ago I went to the doctor so I can be prescribed me lens but the doctor said that my eyes were in a really bad condition and I cannot wear lens because of my extreme astigmatism but who cares about what (((doctors))) say I am going to get blue lens prescribed by myself because I trust myself more than jewish doctors.

Even having brown eyes & hazel eyes mogs having black eyes. I have multiple relatives, including my own siblings and parents, who have brown/hazel eyes while I have subhuman black eyes

Even having brown eyes & hazel eyes mogs having black eyes. I have multiple relatives, including my own siblings and parents, who have brown/hazel eyes while I have subhuman black eyes
that's true I have brown eyes but on shit lightning they look dark as fuck.

lens won’t gave a natural look

who cares about what (((doctors))) say I am going to get blue lens prescribed by myself because I trust myself more than jewish doctors.
Eye colorpill is brutal I know, but please don't risk damaging your eyesight

Eye color doesn't do much.

Both my parents have green eyes but I have dark eyes.

eye color is pure cope and doesnt do shit

A10 eyes + repulsive truecel face= failure