Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am tired of JewTube recommending me this chadlite's videos

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Slavo-asiatic manlet untermenschcel
★★★★★
I don't give a fuck about Gerbert Johnson and his retarded videos , really. Talks on incel related topics while being a chadlite , the algorithm keeps recommending me his videos based on my search history even though I don't even follow this cunt.

God, I hate the fact that the bp became famous mostly because of TikTok because it brought too many low-iq brain rotted zoomercels that have no idea what they're talking about. I only watch DBDr and RehabRoom.

Idk hes kinda hit or miss for me, sometimes he says based shit other times hes a bit retarded. But his videos arent bad imo

I've been getting recommended his videos too, I think jewtube just wants us to rope. What a coincidence that the blackpill is beginning to blow up now that chads and chadlites are making videos about it.

he was a short, lanky, and ugly incel in high school. If glow up had one pic to define it, it would be gerbert. he himself admits these things

he was a short, lanky, and ugly incel in high school. If glow up had one pic to define it, it would be gerbert. he himself admits these things
The key word here is WAS

On the upper side of the app is a hamburger menu
Or
_
_
_
Hit that & choose, "do not recommend."

I blocked him. He wouldn't be famous if he wasn't good looking. Everything he says is extremely surface level.

Mofo talks about incel topics while not being an incel and has hundreds of thousands of followers, meanwhile we are only followed by some random glowie greenhorns:feelsUgh:.

Mofo talks about incel topics while not being an incel and has hundreds of thousands of followers, meanwhile we are only followed by some random glowie greenhorns:feelsUgh:.

brutal. He cannot be cancelled either for what he says due to his looks. I hate him.