Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I am tired of being dumb

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
I keep seeing the same things. I am starting to find the inappropriate funny. I know there is something wrong with me. I lack the intelligence to take root of things. I am studying hard everyday but it is not enough. The familiarity of everything is making me sick. I have been singing to myself out of boredom.

Ugh just a little bit of a rant by myself. To the jap I met in college who was showing me his calculus papers. I missed you, I hope you never know what an incel is. I am working on my opus, after that I will probably rope. But our brief discussions are some of the happiest times of my life.

Please reincarnate me as a mathematician.

u verbal IQ mog me. but I agree I am very sad how low IQ is humans are and worse I hate how impermanent our memory storage is. I fucking hate having to read content over and over to retain it. what type of shitty brain is this?:feelsree:

in an ideal world all humans would have perfect memory.

Why are you even wasting all this time studying?

u verbal IQ mog me. but I agree I am very sad how low IQ is humans are and worse I hate how impermanent our memory storage is. I fucking hate having to read content over and over to retain it. what type of shitty brain is this?:feelsree:

in an ideal world all humans would have perfect memory.
I swear to god I was smarter as a kid. I could read something a few times times and would memorize and understand it. Now its taking a lot longer :feelsohgod:
Maybe our brains have rotted far too much

I swear to god I was smarter as a kid. I could read something a few times times and would memorize and understand it. Now its taking a lot longer :feelsohgod:
Maybe our brains have rotted far too much

memory is not linked to intelligence, it's more of an emotion thing

I used to be kind of smart, but since I became a mentalcel, my focus, concentration, and memory are shit. It is not fun being dumb. :feelsbadman:

I'm tired of being ''alive''

I don't understand the question

so its more connected to emotional wellbeing?

kind of, some may have amygdalae or hippocampal shrinkage due to long term stress, this will obviously significantly wreck the memory, schizophrenics usually lack the ability to filter out unnecessary information which puts them in a hyperlearning state
basically your emotional activity/reactivity (or attachment to something) given external input
you can train your memory by repetition strengthening connections or use mnomenic techniques (search it)

High IQ thread

kind of, some may have amygdalae or hippocampal shrinkage due to long term stress, this will obviously significantly wreck the memory, schizophrenics usually lack the ability to filter out unnecessary information which puts them in a hyperlearning state
basically your emotional activity/reactivity (or attachment to something) given external input
you can train your memory by repetition strengthening connections or use mnomenic techniques (search it)
extra suifuel, I was far more emotionally stable as a kid compared to now so it makes sense that my ability to memorize is shit