Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am tired of all ofthis.

Alt + f4

Alt + f4

5'2 96 lbs Chinese goblin living in Germany
-
The only thing I have left is :
2AE90CF8 27B7 43AE AD46 4A155760AF42

I am tired of living.
I just wish someone would come and kill me, I am too cowardly to do it. Wouldn’t be hard to do for the average framed guy.

In fact, I could be easily killed barehanded by 99% of this forum. I’m fucking 5’2 and weight 96 fucking lbs. I have the body and strength of a child.

Being in my body is too miserable, and this world is too unforgiving and severely punishes you for things you didn’t even choose.

Why is it like this.

I won’t last long if this continues.

I can’t ascend, and I learned it the hard way.

Even my best friend pities me. Girls are often surprised that he is my friend, like we are different categories and levels of existence.

I have nothing.
I’ll eventually gather the strength and do it if things don’t improve. Life is brutal when you are not lucky.

Drinking was fun. Until I overdid it and fucked up my pancreas. Pretty good way to quit drinking btw. Just fuck up your health and you physically won't be able to drink any more.

Drinking was fun. Until I overdid it and fucked up my pancreas. Pretty good way to quit drinking btw. Just fuck up your health and you physically won't be able to drink any more.
My dads been doing it everyday for like 25 years. Hes not a light drinker either. But still no pain

damn nibba how much did you drink a day for that to happen?
View attachment 79122
I am tired of living.
I just wish someone would come and kill me, I am too cowardly to do it. Wouldn’t be hard to do for the average framed guy.

In fact, I could be easily killed barehanded by 99% of this forum. I’m fucking 5’2 and weight 96 fucking lbs. I have the body and strength of a child.

Being in my body is too miserable, and this world is too unforgiving and severely punishes you for things you didn’t even choose.

Why is it like this.

Even my best friend pities me. Girls are often surprised that he is my friend, like we are different categories and levels of existence.

I have nothing.
I’ll eventually gather the strength and do it if things don’t improve. Life is brutal when you are not lucky.
Martini is disgusting tbh bro..better go for vodka or whiskey..about same price and gets you drunk faster with less.

damn nibba how much did you drink a day for that to happen?

Martini is disgusting tbh bro..better go for vodka or whiskey..about same price and gets you drunk faster with less.
Drank about a bottle of vodka a day for about a year. Sometimes 2 bottles, that got me really fucked up. Woke up in the hospital with no idea how I got there on 3 separate occasions. Also, for some reason when I was really fucked up once I drank like 19 caffeine pills. Don't really remember what that was about, but I do remember taking those pills. Hurt like a motherfucker for 3 days, couldn't get out of bed.

After I kinda fucked up my pancreas and heart, I turned to wine. Kept that up for about a year too, drinking very, very cheap wine. Sometimes ~3 liters of winein a day, sometimes just 1.5. But that wasn't daily, couldn't keep drinking daily any more.

Last edited:
G E N E T I C S! Some people can do things and have nothing happen to them. When other people try those same things, they fail miserably.
Sounds about right

Drank about a bottle of vodka a day for about a year. Sometimes 2 bottles, that got me really fucked up. Woke up in the hospital with no idea how I got there on 3 separate occasions. Also, for some reason when I was really fucked up once I drank like 19 caffeine pills. Don't really remember what that was about, but I do remember taking those pills. Hurt like a motherfucker for 3 days, couldn't get out of bed.
Sounds about right man..that is a lot.

On the height of my binges I was at 3/4 bottle whiskey a day and sixpack of beer but even that was crazy after doing it for a couple of weeks. Needed a lot of time to recover from those binges, I cant even imagine doing 1-2 bottles of hard liquor for a year...

and the caffeine pills...man i took those when I was younger and even taking 3 a day would give me banging headache the next morning if I didnt drink enough water. taking 19 while drunk af is a killer man, must have made your heart go like crazy insane.

Sounds about right man..that is a lot.

On the height of my binges I was at 3/4 bottle whiskey a day and sixpack of beer but even that was crazy after doing it for a couple of weeks. Needed a lot of time to recover from those binges, I cant even imagine doing 1-2 bottles of hard liquor for a year...

and the caffeine pills...man i took those when I was younger and even taking 3 a day would give me banging headache the next morning if I didnt drink enough water. taking 19 while drunk af is a killer man, must have made your heart go like crazy insane.
Yep, that incident really fucked up my heart. I was really fucked up for a long time, and a few weeks and even months are very hazy to me, but I think I might have had a heart attack during another incident. Well, I didn't die, so probably not a heart attack, but I remember thinking I had a heart attack or something like that. I had DTs so I was delirious as hell, i don't remember really.

I would have no problems if I died peacefully in my sleep tbh

Just need rot get to sleep first..

Miracle Tonic

View attachment 79122
I am tired of living.

Why is it like this.

I have nothing.

I don't blame you for feeling that way. This world is a pile of garbage meant to grind up and spit out men.