Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am thinking of scratching my arm for thugmax

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
pos
+ People will be interested in what happened to you (fight)
+ distinguish yourself from 99% of the male population
+ people won't mess with you

negs
- it might hurt
- the scratch doesn't look natural and people will assume you are suicidial
- your parents will send you to the clinic tbh

Jo-Sullivans-Arm.jpg

Something like this but a big bigger

That's a terrible idea. Having self injury scars as a male of all things will take your SMV down into the domain of molecules.

That's a terrible idea. Having self injury scars as a male of all things will take your SMV down into the domain of molecules.

Why? Girls are into thugs and bad boys. Proven very often

Why? Girls are into thugs and bad boys. Proven very often
Scratching the fuck out of your own arm isn't thug or bad boy behavior, it's the exact opposite. I suppose you'd have to do it in a way that makes it look unintentional, but it's not the easiest thing to manage. If you deliberately try to do damage, the appearance of the wound will reflect that.

Scars and scratches only look cool from your perspective and in movies. Scars on anybody but yourself are always disgusting. Even badass dueling scars lower your SMV.

Get a face tattoo instead

Low iq. Real thugs don't have scars as a proof that their alphaness makes them invincible to attacks

Scratching the fuck out of your own arm isn't thug or bad boy behavior, it's the exact opposite. I suppose you'd have to do it in a way that makes it look unintentional, but it's not the easiest thing to manage. If you deliberately try to do damage, the appearance of the wound will reflect that.

Its almost gone now. You see the red scratch? Looked dope af a week ago. Didnt do it on purpose btw

20190219 123213

Low iq. Real thugs don't have scars as a proof that their alphaness makes them invincible to attacks

You think low iq girls can distinguish between fake and real g's? They are stupid af and would think that you had a fight with someone.

Scratch game works better if you're an ethnic.

I know some guys who used to hurt their arms with razor blades and nobody employe them

I know some guys who used to hurt their arms with razor blades and nobody employe them

Well the aim is to make a scratch that lasts only for a few weeks. :waitwhat:

I can confirm this as well.

They will eventually fade and it will look like you’re cutting yourself.
Not worth imho

It was a thug thing back in early 2000s in my country. where are you from btw
I'm from the US, was never a thug though. I couldn't pull off the look tbh.

Oh I think it was a emo thing in US.
Yeah it was definitely associated with that.

I used to cut and burn my left arm and left leg with razor blades, xacto blades, lighters, matches, cigarettes, broken glass, etc, would strongly recommend avoiding it. My skin looks like shit now and their origin is extremely obvious. I'm lucky that most of the worst ones are on my thigh and upper arm, so at least those can't be seen normally.

My point is, you don't want people to see that shit, it doesn't make you look good.

Yeah it was definitely associated with that.

I used to cut and burn my left arm and left leg with razor blades, xacto blades, lighters, matches, cigarettes, broken glass, etc, would strongly recommend avoiding it. My skin looks like shit now and their origin is extremely obvious. I'm lucky that most of the worst ones are on my thigh and upper arm, so at least those can't be seen normally.

My point is, you don't want people to see that shit, it doesn't make you look good.
Yes I agree. this will make you look like shit.

Tbh I'm glad you don't do it anymore.

This OP. People will probably think you self harmed for attention or something.

Don't scratch it. It looks retarded.
This is low IQ cope.
If you are going to do that, at least use a sharp object and something to make the scar noticeable.

Chad has scratches from foids nails

I was doing that in my face some time ago, I think people assumed I cut myself while shaving

pos
+ People will be interested in what happened to you (fight)
+ distinguish yourself from 99% of the male population
+ people won't mess with you

negs
- it might hurt
- the scratch doesn't look natural and people will assume you are suicidial
- your parents will send you to the clinic tbh

Jo-Sullivans-Arm.jpg

Something like this but a big bigger
A nice face scar can help thug max ime

Thugmaxing at it's finest

Just self harm bro
Chad can self harm and he'll have horde of girls wanting to suck his dick and help him

Get a sleeve tattoo homeboy If You wanna thugmaxx your armgame

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back