Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am thinking of going clubbing on my own tonight

A

ads676

Banned
-
I am thinking of going clubbing on my own tonight, the last time I went was before Covid hit and I went on my own. I tried to speak to a tall ugly foid but she stuck two fingers at me. I ended up spitting at her and I than got kicked out of the nightclub. she was not even attractive,

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
Assuming it's not a troll, what do you think is gonna happen ?
You are going to get rejected, spend money on shit drinks and get your ass kicked or worse.
If you want some bait :
Roofie a girl and fuck her :ahegao:

Every time I went to the club either I got kicked out of the club or I made a mockery of myself. Never again. I tried my luck.

You're gonna regret it.

Dude. No, don't delude yourself into thinking is gonna be a good night, at least go with a friend si You have some semblance of fun

Greycel moment

You'll end up peackoking , and spending .
Stack them bands boi , tf ?
:chad:?

:feelswhat:

Don't forget to take a rope with you

how did it go

I never went in the end, I binged on a large pizza
I never went in the end, I binged on a large pizza, and I than fell asleep. I am planning to go tooght and I will write a post about how it went. Most nightclubs dont let single guys in, so I usually have to ask someone in the que to tell them that we are together

I never went in the end, I binged on a large pizza
Good choice, clubbing is for chads and stacies, they get drunk and act like total pigs.

Bring a good solid heavy club.

Oak is stronger than hickory.

Forgotten the aluminum mini bats! They are too lightweight annd are too loud. CLANG!

Expendable batons are OK if made of crmo. But they are hard to clean...

Aslo, Don't forgotten the "retention strap!" (So you don't drop or loose the thing)

Remember, 3 and 9 for a quickly knockout. The upper spine for the quadriplegic action!
Nose bop for the silliness!

(I used to club baby seals for the fur coat market)