Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am the walking definition of what society hates.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I am a male, and short, have brown eyes, circumcised, autistic, and most importantly mixed race, and opposite differing opinions that would make normies seethe.

Combine this with the fact I never had sex is the ultimate meat of what I like to call. The ultimate evil well in societys eyes.

I literally offend people with my existence everyday. It's fun ngl. Every new day I get a brand new nigger bitching at me for traits I couldn't care less. One crooked tooth that makes no difference? BAD! different chest hair pattern? BAD! No colored eyes BADDDDD.

I grew up hearing bad bad bad bad bad bad bad 24/7 maybe my new nickname should be bad

what race are you, bro?
Does it really matter? I'm human but by modern standards I'm subhuman, because I'm genetically different than a magazine faggot. Idc if they bitch about the n word. Them gatekeeping about it is the most racist thing they can do. Dumbass crackers

Last edited:
yikes dude

but you will be incel even if your eyes were blue