Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am the ultimate incel, no GF, no friends, just myself

geneticdisaster

geneticdisaster

Banned
-
I don't have any family anymore, we broke up, I haven't talked to them in years and so did they.
I obviously don't have a GF.
I don't have ANY friends, none!
I am SEAmaxing alone, so yeah, I get bargirls but that's not a relationship, it is just a cope!

In fact, if I was to be hit by a car tomorrow, there would be no one to claim my corpse, no one will miss me.
Probably the only persons to notice would be .IS members seeing that I haven't logged in for a while.

The worst is having a shitty family, because friends you can always try to make ones.

But your family, you can't change them, just like the shitty genes you got

I don't have any family anymore, we broke up, I haven't talked to them in years and so did they.
I am SEAmaxing alone, so yeah, I get bargirls but that's not a relationship, it is just a cope!

In fact, if I was to be hit by a car tomorrow, there would be no one to claim my corpse, no one will miss me.
Probably the only persons to notice would be .IS members seeing that I haven't logged in for a while.
Tell me more about SEAmaxxing

I want to do it too... But I dont want fucking bar girls JFL I might as well buy a prostitutes' at my home country at that point.

Do you pay the bargirls?

JBW @Incelius Savage

35710.jpg

Do you pay the bargirls?
Tell me more about SEAmaxxing

I want to do it too... But I dont want fucking bar girls JFL I might as well buy a prostitutes' at my home country at that point.
Yeah, you always pay.
Bargirls you pay them drinks (they get a comission), then you pay a bar fine if you get them out of the bar.
Then you also pay the girl so she lets you fug her.
If you want to keep her as a cope GF, you have to pay her a daily allowance and she will also ask for gifts.

If you want to keep her as a cope GF, you have to pay her a daily allowance and she will also ask for gifts.
Brutal

That is fucked up I don't want to do that JFL.

How old are you?

Ultimate incel does not have the money to seamaxx

Sounds like true love.

And can you do everything with them kissing hugging ?

Ultimate incel does not have the money to seamaxx
Honestly, I kind of regret that I went SEAmaxing
It is like an addiction.
I am like a junkie who is blowing all his money on noodlewhores.
It is pathetic, and at some point I will end up broke

It is like an addiction.
And when you will be broke, homeless and without virtually anything - then, and only then we can talk about you being the ultimate inkwell!

And when you will be broke, homeless and without virtually anything - then, and only then we can talk about you being the ultimate inkwell!
I won't have a laptop anymore and won't be able to post here anymore

Brutal buddy boyo

+1

I disowned my family in 2010. That’s 12 years ago. Ever since I’ve been living alone. My only friend is married and has 3 kids and I only get to see him once every few months.

Brutal SEApill

It is like an addiction.
I don’t regret it at all. It’s the only way I get to drink alcohol, smoke weed and fuck hookers. I might have over done it sometimes and I should have spent more on looks maxxing instead.

I disowned my family in 2010. That’s 12 years ago. Ever since I’ve been living alone. My only friend is married and has 3 kids and I only get to see him once every few months.
I feel very good about having cut all ties with them.

I don’t regret it at all. It’s the only way I get to drink alcohol, smoke weed and fuck hookers. I might have over done it sometimes and I should have spent more on looks maxxing instead.
You seem to be a regular. What's the best SEAmaxing place in your opinion?
So far I think Vietnam is the best, Cambodia is ok, Thailand is the WORST!

U must be pretty rich to SEAmaxx what’s ur job?

hay mate may I follow you?

fucking hell mate what does she fuck a demon? 8 inches