Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i am the most grotesque looking subhuman to ever grace the surface of this gay earth

yoursecretadmirer

yoursecretadmirer

Greycel
every single time i somehow delude myself into thinking i am somewhat okay looking it all comes down to the exact same ending.
i start taking tens of pictures and videos and spiral into utter depression. i do not have a single fucking feature that is considered good. every single fucking phyisical attribute i own is fucking bad. extremely scarce and thin hair, born with a VERY bad hairline, small frame, 5'6 height, extremely dark brown eyes, puffy cheeks while being underweight (this makes me the most suicidal out of any of them), disgustingly assymetrical face

what the fuck did i do in my previous life to deserve this desperate miserable fate? why was i born with high enough intelligence to possess enough self awareness to realize the actual severity of my situation? i fucking hate life for being so fucking unfair to me. i suffer every single day watching other people live the very life i always wanted to live. but i am only a spectator, never a player. and i am stuck in this shit situation until the day i die.

It's an honor to meet you

Yeah, hard times for us bearers of the ugly. we must forget carnal desires and pursue other venues, as to not blow ourselves up

Dnrd, plus i'm way uglier than you, believe me

every single time i somehow delude myself into thinking i am somewhat okay looking it all comes down to the exact same ending.
i start taking tens of pictures and videos and spiral into utter depression. i do not have a single fucking feature that is considered good. every single fucking phyisical attribute i own is fucking bad. extremely scarce and thin hair, born with a VERY bad hairline, small frame, 5'6 height, extremely dark brown eyes, puffy cheeks while being underweight (this makes me the most suicidal out of any of them), disgustingly assymetrical face

what the fuck did i do in my previous life to deserve this desperate miserable fate? why was i born with high enough intelligence to possess enough self awareness to realize the actual severity of my situation? i fucking hate life for being so fucking unfair to me. i suffer every single day watching other people live the very life i always wanted to live. but i am only a spectator, never a player. and i am stuck in this shit situation until the day i die.
dude, u aint seen me yet:cryfeels:

I think that title belongs to me.