Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i am the most grotesque looking subhuman to ever grace the surface of this gay earth

yoursecretadmirer

yoursecretadmirer

Greycel
2h 7m
every single time i somehow delude myself into thinking i am somewhat okay looking it all comes down to the exact same ending.
i start taking tens of pictures and videos and spiral into utter depression. i do not have a single fucking feature that is considered good. every single fucking phyisical attribute i own is fucking bad. extremely scarce and thin hair, born with a VERY bad hairline, small frame, 5'6 height, extremely dark brown eyes, puffy cheeks while being underweight (this makes me the most suicidal out of any of them), disgustingly assymetrical face

what the fuck did i do in my previous life to deserve this desperate miserable fate? why was i born with high enough intelligence to possess enough self awareness to realize the actual severity of my situation? i fucking hate life for being so fucking unfair to me. i suffer every single day watching other people live the very life i always wanted to live. but i am only a spectator, never a player. and i am stuck in this shit situation until the day i die.

Gods Lonely Man

Gods Lonely Man

世界を食べる人
★★★
21d 23h 13m
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck, I'm UNVOLUNTARY HUMAN. The Class Above Incel
★★
32d 13h 19m
It's an honor to meet you

S

Skinlesscel

Officer
★★★
8d 13h 23m
Life sucks man:cryfeels:

Gods Lonely Man

Gods Lonely Man

世界を食べる人
★★★
21d 23h 13m
lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★
14d 14h 22m
Yeah, hard times for us bearers of the ugly. we must forget carnal desires and pursue other venues, as to not blow ourselves up

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
290d 10h 38m
I am uglier

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Side character
★★★
34d 20h 6m
Dnrd, plus i'm way uglier than you, believe me

AwakenedArisen

AwakenedArisen

Loli inseminator
★★
20d 10h 54m
Gods Lonely Man said:
What do you think I'd do with it?
Expose him as a :chad:

Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
86d 22h 57m

N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
5d 15h 49m
amocomix

amocomix

Banned
-
5h 6m
yoursecretadmirer said:
every single time i somehow delude myself into thinking i am somewhat okay looking it all comes down to the exact same ending.
i start taking tens of pictures and videos and spiral into utter depression. i do not have a single fucking feature that is considered good. every single fucking phyisical attribute i own is fucking bad. extremely scarce and thin hair, born with a VERY bad hairline, small frame, 5'6 height, extremely dark brown eyes, puffy cheeks while being underweight (this makes me the most suicidal out of any of them), disgustingly assymetrical face

what the fuck did i do in my previous life to deserve this desperate miserable fate? why was i born with high enough intelligence to possess enough self awareness to realize the actual severity of my situation? i fucking hate life for being so fucking unfair to me. i suffer every single day watching other people live the very life i always wanted to live. but i am only a spectator, never a player. and i am stuck in this shit situation until the day i die.
dude, u aint seen me yet:cryfeels:

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
120d 2h 8m
Loner94

Loner94

Legend
★★★★★
62d 3h 43m
I think that title belongs to me.