Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am the most advanced racial blackpill theorist in the entire world. To test one of my theories, please type your race, then your race of preference

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
I am the most advanced racial blackpill theorist in the entire world.

To test one of my theories,

please type your race/phenotype, then your race/phenotype of preference in a girl

(please be specific)

I am very interested to find if you fit my theories.

Im white and she has to be white and obviously virgin.

Ricecel, japanese

Im white and she has to be white and obviously virgin.
what is your hair and eyes colour. and what hair and eyes colour in a girl do you prefer?also would u like her to have tanned skin or pale skin?

White, white :feelsthink:
what is your hair and eyes colour. and what hair and eyes colour in a girl do you prefer?also would u like her to have tanned skin or pale skin?

Short hair shoulder length color doesnt matter, eye color doesnt matter but if you really want me to pick it would blue and pale skin.

Last edited:
Short hair color doesnt matter, eye color doesnt matter but if you really want me to pick it would blue and pale skin.
thats prefere3nce for girl

and mine features are
brown short hair. eyer color greenish and pale skin also.

you correlate perfectly to my theory. do you prefer lighter or more tanned skin japanese girls? what do you think of latinas?
Lighter definitely. I have never seen a Latina foid in my life.

Only an autist would devote so much time to this jfl
well i was unemployed the last 3 months and race is the most important part of blackpill and i plan on geomaxxing and i noticed some really interesting patterns and came up with some insane tier theories that i dont think anyone in this world has ever discovered

Lighter definitely. I have never seen a Latina foid in my life.
can u pls do me a favour and google what a latina foid looks like and tell me if you'd prefer a latina or a japanese girl?

Curry and I like white and curry girls

rice, white. i don't care about hair or eye color. i like trashy looking girls, like piercings and tattoos and short hair.

thats prefere3nce for girl

and mine features are
brown short hair. eyer color greenish and pale skin also.
hmm interesting. have you ever felt attraction to east asian or south east asian women?

can u pls do me a favour and google what a latina foid looks like and tell me if you'd prefer a latina or a japanese girl?
Japanese for sure, the better looking ones

well i was unemployed the last 3 months and race is the most important part of blackpill and i plan on geomaxxing and i noticed some really interesting patterns and came up with some insane tier theories that i dont think anyone in this world has ever discovered
Lol general looks r way more important than race. I feel like ur seeing patterns where they don't exist but u do u ig

1. curry phenotype
2. blond stacy only :feelsree::feelsree:
you correlate perfectly to my theory. and also my theory states that blonde girls will like you too if you are tall and decent looking curry

I am white myself, mainly Celtic but with some Germanic and Greco-Roman. I prefer white girls but would be open to Asians and Latinas.

Lol general looks r way more important than race. I feel like ur seeing patterns where they don't exist but u do u ig
trust me they're not

you get penalized more for a bad race than a bad height and face.

and nah literally my patterns are backed up by studies too

brown NW3 hair, blue eyes. I prefer the same in wymym but my waifu has blonde hair. Kinda dislike blonde IRL as long as its not darker blonde.
Is that enough info for you glowie? :smonk:

hmm interesting. have you ever felt attraction to east asian or south east asian women?
+very rare to find christian girl in asia they beleive some goofy ahh ching chong gods

rice, white. i don't care about hair or eye color. i like trashy looking girls, like piercings and tattoos and short hair.
what kind of rice are you specifically? how tall are you if u dont mind me asking? why do u think u like trashy girls?

also are u sure you wouldnt prefer a light blonde white girl over a brown hair white girl?

are you light curry or brown skin curry?

would you prefer a blonde white girl or a black hair white girl? are you bothered about eye colour?

if you had to choose between an avg white and avg curry girl, which would u pick?

I'm white and have a preference for latinas

I am white myself, mainly Celtic but with some Germanic and Greco-Roman. I prefer white girls but would be open to Asians and Latinas.
would you rather light skinned east asian girls or South east asian girls who are more tanned skin?

would u rather an avg white girl or avg asian girl or avg latina? in order

trust me they're not

you get penalized more for a bad race than a bad height and face.

and nah literally my patterns are backed up by studies too
Foids don't respond honestly in surveys vs when guys r standing right in front of them. Lots of foids will say they only date 6ft+ but in reality they're 5'2" and would never be able to tell whether someone is 5'11" or 6'

what kind of rice are you specifically? how tall are you if u dont mind me asking? why do u think u like trashy girls?

also are u sure you wouldnt prefer a light blonde white girl over a brown hair white girl?
i'm vietnamese, 5'10". i like trashy girls cuz i find them interesting for some reason. i like dark color hair more but don't really mind blondes.

I'm white and have a preference for latinas
what colour hair and eyes do you have? have you ever looked at photos of south east asian women? do u find much attraction to them?

Foids don't respond honestly in surveys vs when guys r standing right in front of them. Lots of foids will say they only date 6ft+ but in reality they're 5'2" and would never be able to tell whether someone is 5'11" or 6'
what? literally many studies on dating apps have proved the racepill. why is this forum full of so many race copers or uneducated about racepill

Blasian(Chinese/Filipino/Siberian/Brasilian Amerindian; Portuguese/Irish/African)

I prefer non-Blacks.

what colour hair and eyes do you have? have you ever looked at photos of south east asian women? do u find much attraction to them?
Ginger + blue eyes
Overall I don't think they are that attractive, but SEA pussy is still better than no pussy at all imo

what? literally many studies on dating apps have proved the racepill. why is this forum full of so many race copers or uneducated about racepill
I don't deny it I just don't think it's #1

would you rather light skinned east asian girls or South east asian girls who are more tanned skin?

would u rather an avg white girl or avg asian girl or avg latina? in order
Maybe more light skinned East Asian girls.

Avg white girl, avg Latina, and avg Asian.

Chinese/ Russian or Chinese/ Aboriginal

Prefered Chinese girls my entire life but as I aged and got out of the system I appear to favour more varied women with different hair colors. I enjoy strong jawed/ chinned blonds. Japanese girls aren't bad either if their face isn't too long. Something like Fumika Baba. Then we have Russian girls who are okay especially if they look like fresh whores.

The English/Nordics are pretty alien looking to me. They look like a different species altogether but I can sort of mathematically understand their appeal. One of my best friends was from England and he was dating a chinese girl. I think he was fairly good looking but I am not sure if that was from mathematics or not.

I seem to be inherently disinterested in brunettes/gingers/ red heads, maybe because they are out of my league or my chink genes. But, I can still see the appeal there.

IRL, I have never revealed my taste in blond haired women but it is possible I am simply attracted to the idea of a strong blond woman with big breasts and shining hair, rather than genetic attachment.

In which case, I may suggest that my base inclination is towards round-faced Chinese, Russian whores, and caucasian looking Japanese. I think the rounder face on these women is extraodinarily important although there's a primal attraction I have towards most Chinese girls.

However, as I have aged, most Chinese girls have disgusting horse faces whilst the whites have the ideal face structure, so yeah.

I would say though that not all Chinese girls evoke that level of extreme passion. They have to have double eyelids and can drink cow milk. My oneitis was a very fun girl but she was not sexually attractive to me. A lot of my sexual attraction towards some of these Chinese girls was fleeting. For example, I was into some girls for a small amount of time when they were around 13-14 but this quickly faded. Then, as I aged I enjoyed more women at 15-16.

I might also jack off to some of my classmates but the ones that are truly satisfying to me over years tend to have some level of mongol influence and tribal warrioresqueness.

I assume that derives from my aboriginal/ russian quirk of high t and cow milk drinking.

My attraction to Han Chinese is mainly from when they are cute little girls, but when they grow up it becomes boring and I tend to prefer Mongols/ Russian/ Japanese.

But most of my primal attraction comes from chink girls in the Mongol area and then we have Russians and Japanese that may have a little bit of that.

curry, prefer Korean then white

White with white

I don't look like I'm white but both of my parents are white and I prefer white girls, those are the only girls I see here in northern europe anyway