Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am the lowest everywhere

Mindcel

Mindcel

Rotting on the shelf
★★★
Wherever I fucking go I feel like a fuckin ant no one would hesitate to stomp with their foot.

I can't do anything, I'm skinny, even a fuckin kid in middle school mogged me I took it out on him and took his pants off and left him naked in the street :lul:
Whenever I'm standing in a group, I'm like an awkward shy foid not contributing anything to the conversation standing in the corner while they're all exchanging laughs and jokes and laughing their asses off on their daily and past activities and I can't relate at all.

Why the fuck was I born into this shit?! :feelsrope:

I can't do anything, I'm skinny, even a fuckin kid in middle school mogged me I took it out on him and took his pants off and left him naked in the street
LMAO, probably thought he was gonna get raped

I'm skinny, even a fuckin kid in middle school mogged me I took it out on him and took his pants off and left him naked in the street :lul:
:lul::lul::lul: Wtf. Based low inhibcel

Too relatable.