Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am the lowest everywhere

Mindcel

Mindcel

Rotting on the shelf
★★
2d 3h 11m
Wherever I fucking go I feel like a fuckin ant no one would hesitate to stomp with their foot.

I can't do anything, I'm skinny, even a fuckin kid in middle school mogged me I took it out on him and took his pants off and left him naked in the street :lul:
Whenever I'm standing in a group, I'm like an awkward shy foid not contributing anything to the conversation standing in the corner while they're all exchanging laughs and jokes and laughing their asses off on their daily and past activities and I can't relate at all.

Why the fuck was I born into this shit?! :feelsrope:

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★
73d 7h 47m
Mindcel said:
I can't do anything, I'm skinny, even a fuckin kid in middle school mogged me I took it out on him and took his pants off and left him naked in the street
LMAO, probably thought he was gonna get raped

EstoniaPill

EstoniaPill

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."
19d 11h 18m
Mindcel said:
I'm skinny, even a fuckin kid in middle school mogged me I took it out on him and took his pants off and left him naked in the street :lul:
:lul::lul::lul: Wtf. Based low inhibcel

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

footsketball jersey wearer
73d 13h 28m
Mindcel said:
I took it out on him and took his pants off and left him naked in the street :lul:
what :dafuckfeels:

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
195d 16h 17m
Too relatable.

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
-
80d 14h 1m
Caesercel said:
Too relatable.
well what can i say, a coward like you who summons a mod is a low piece of shit faggot.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8