Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am still waiting for my growth spurt

ShortBoy

ShortBoy

5'2" Subhuman and Failure In Life
-
I've always been told by my family and friends that I'm going to be tall when I grow up or that I'm going to have a growth spurt all at once, "you just have to wait it will happen one day" but I'm still waiting where is it ?? please... :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

ARRRRRRRAGHRGARHGAHRAGRHRG WHY DO WOMEN HATE SHORT GUYS

23 i stopped at 14

You’ll shoot up to 6’3 when you turn 21 shortychad.

Thats parents coping. Your mum probably says stuff like "Oh dont worry you are such a handsome man, your future wife will be so lucky"

Im sorry but I think its over, most get their spurt at age 14-17, unless you are super lucky and grow somehow to 6'0

Thats parents coping. Your mum probably says stuff like "Oh dont worry you are such a handsome man, your future wife will be so lucky"

Im sorry but I think its over, most get their spurt at age 14-17, unless you are super lucky and grow somehow to 6'0
Yes, and this makes me so angry now

19? I got bad news for yo brocel.

Brutal. ovER for shortcels

Would you keep a baby pigeon as a pet?
Lol I do have a pigeon as a pet. I took this photo of my pigeon a couple days after he hatched.
I fed him lots of rice and he is all grown up now.
Unfortunately I moved away for university so i don't see him anymore.
I miss him every day