Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am starting my SEAmaxxing journey

LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★
I am a German in my early 30's and it simply hasn't worked for me there. Women have too high standards, I kept trying but I always got rejected, sooner or later...
I was able to befriend 2 women, but when I wanted more they got mad and told me "You destroyed our friendship" :feelsbadman:.
Last year I discovered the black pill and figured out my only chance is to play the JBW game in SEA.
I am currently in Singapore and preparing my next move.
What is the best place to SEAmaxxx? I am open to suggestions.
I don't have any time constraints, I sold every thing I had in Germany and I would rather rope than returning to Germany.

come to america alot of dumb foids like german accents

Thailand, Fillipines, maybe

Indonesia.
Don't look too ugly and very few foreigners to compete against, but you may have to Islamaxx if you want an LTR there.

good luck brother, i just hope you fuck a lot of whores instead of picking a noodle to betabux

Indonesia.
Don't look too ugly and very few foreigners to compete against, but you may have to Islamaxx if you want an LTR there.
View attachment 598775

Islam = dick cutting country, no thanks

You can still pump and dump westernized sluts if you go there with your foreigner halo.
It might be worth a try, but I wont date a muslim and if by miracle I find a GF there I would take her out of this islamic shithole

I like east asian noodlewhores more so I will try to east asia max before I give SEA a shot.

My experience with foreign noodlewhores in SF is that they are a ton nicer than American foids so I am pretty optimistic.

I like east asian noodlewhores more so I will try to east asia max before I give SEA a shot.

My experience with foreign noodlewhores in SF is that they are a ton nicer than American foids so I am pretty optimistic.
East Asians are hard to get, good luck with them!
Also the cost of living is quite high in Japan or Korea.

From what I can determine Philippians looks like the easiest place to SEAmax. The cost of living is cheap, the people are poor but respectable, the islands are pretty, the women are reasonably good looking, and are all down for JBW action.

Indonesia.
View attachment 598775

highest IQ post here. OP just needs LARP as Muslim

Just fuck some ugly noodlewhore and produce subhuman hapacel sons, who might end up on this forum in their teenage years theory.

Last edited:
Just fuck some ugly noodlewhore and produce subhuman hapacel sons, who might end up on this forum in their teenage years theory.
I will make sure I don't have any children. It would be criminal to transmit my suffering

I am a German in my early 30's and it simply hasn't worked for me there. Women have too high standards, I kept trying but I always got rejected, sooner or later...
I was able to befriend 2 women, but when I wanted more they got mad and told me "You destroyed our friendship" :feelsbadman:.
Last year I discovered the black pill and figured out my only chance is to play the JBW game in SEA.
I am currently in Singapore and preparing my next move.
I don't have any time constraints, I sold every thing I had in Germany and I would rather rope than returning to Germany.
How are Singawhores like?
Any whitecel can slay in Singapore.

I hope you make IT brocel good luck I pray for you to find a loyal gf

I will make sure I don't have any children. It would be criminal to transmit my suffering
If you will have kids with SEA femoids there will be no sufference for them if they are raised in SEA .They will be treated as gods as hapacels

how are u funding this?