Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am so suicidal nowadays, it's getting worse and worse...

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
I moved out and am living on 3rd floor now. Jumping on my head would probably kill me. I just wish I wasnt such a pussy about it. But sometimes I get such a rush of adenaline where I'm super close to it.

Jumping from the 3rd floor will most likely leave you paralised or braindead, it will just cause more pain
There are other less painful ways, not encouraging them, just saying

ur gonna end up a vegetable locked inside ur own mind

I mean come on... 10th floor would have to kill you, there is no way?
It's kinda crazy how much variability there is when it comes to jumping. Apparently the highest fall ever survived was 33,000 feet by some Stacy Serbian flight attendant when the plane she was in blew up.

JFl foids live on tutorial mode they can fall from the goddamn sky and still end up alright.

But yeah generally I would think 5-10 stories and a headfirst landing would do the trick. There's always risk involved with any method but it's a calculation one must decide for themselves. Even being a vegetable might be better if it means not having the self-awareness to be conscious of inceldom and my shitty life anymore

Come on.

Don’t kill yourself.

gotta gas stove?

It's kinda crazy how much variability there is when it comes to jumping. Apparently the highest fall ever survived was 33,000 feet by some Stacy Serbian flight attendant when the plane she was in blew up.
View attachment 523288
JFl foids live on tutorial mode they can fall from the goddamn sky and still end up alright.
Nature is mercyful to people with good genetic capital.

Jumping from the 3rd floor will most likely leave you paralised or braindead, it will just cause more pain
There are other less painful ways, not encouraging them, just saying
If he were to land on his head though it would surely do the job. It's just highly unlikely he would.

Don't do half assed suicide attempts, folks.
Do it right or leave it.
Preferably leave it, because you will die soon enough anyways