Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am so sick of seeing Stacies get promoted based on looks alone

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
I see all the time, they do their arts degree, somehow they become fucken mangers of Technical fields and get paid 3 or 4 times those they manage. Worse they treat everyone else as shit!

Good looking males also get superb treatment based on looks alone.

Good looking males also get superb treatment based on looks alone.
Yup, stacies sometimes need to ride the cocks of their bosses, chads even don't need that, specially if the boss is a foid.

Why dont you offer her some vanilla latte?

Yup, stacies sometimes need to ride the cocks of their bosses, chads even don't need that, specially if the boss is a foid.
Tbhtbh. I'd rather be a 9/10 male than a 9/10 female. People on here mistakenly say that Stacy has it better, but Chad is the real winner. He doesn't bleed out of his genitals, nor does he get cramps. He also doesn't need fake-up to boost his looks, which is something that nearly every woman does nowadays. Chad also doesn't need to carry babies. And most importantly: Chads fuck, Stacies get fucked. The one with the dick is the one who fucks, many people seem to forget this. I lol when I hear females say "I fucked so and so." No, you dumb bitch, you got fucked by so and so.

I lol when I hear females say "I fucked so and so." No, you dumb bitch, you got fucked by so and so.

They did this to fit the agenda of gender equality, just to push the idea that men and women are the same. Woman can't fuck, they are ones who get fucked. If someone says a woman is "fucking" then concept of "fuck" itself needs to be changed.

They did this to fit the agenda of gender equality, just to push the idea that men and women are the same. Woman can't fuck, they are ones who get fucked. If someone says a woman is "fucking" then concept of "fuck" itself needs to be changed.

Exactly my point. During heterosexual sex; the person with the penis fucks; the one without a penis gets fucked.

I wish intelligence was more valued than looks tbh..

The world would be a better place.

I see all the time, they do their arts degree, somehow they become fucken mangers of Technical fields and get paid 3 or 4 times those they manage. Worse they treat everyone else as shit!
and where is that? all jobs i've worked the women are left doing autismtiermaxx low-mid tier wages while getting pounded by big boss without having to promote her anyways

l'll never work with a woman as boss

muH oPpReSsIon :soy:

Its not just women its good looking men too.

Not a problem for me as I never work

Many representatives of company who promote their wares are hot girls for a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back