Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am so goddamned disinterested in everything around me

allDead

allDead

Silver
-
My brother once again asked me to hang out soon, and again I didn't respond. I don't dislike him, I just don't care. I don't care about anything, other than sitting in my living room. I'm gonna force myself to study for a bit and then go to the liquor store and drink the day away. I hope I withdraw and die in my sleep of a heart attack or something.

My brother once again asked me to hang out soon, and again I didn't respond. I don't dislike him, I just don't care. I don't care about anything, other than sitting in my living room. I'm gonna force myself to study for a bit and then go to the liquor store and drink the day away. I hope I withdraw and die in my sleep of a heart attack or something.
I hope you don't do that. But if you do, I'll see you in Incelvalhalla

your disinterest to world mogs me

My mom asked me to go to a haunted house with her and her hag friends. I'm sick of only hanging out with my mother. What kind of grown man only spends time with his mother. I will join you in drinking myself to death.

I'm sick of only hanging out with my mother.
:feelsmega: Oh god, that's what I end up doing. Like one of those disabled people who needs mummy to make sure he doesn't get lost or freak out in public.

I don’t care about you or your depressing life.

Make sure to die from a overdose

Yeah it's all the same shit each day, pretend to work, ldar, rinse and repeat.

That's interesting

Can't even LDAR in peace. Truly over.

Copes don't even work anymore, it's over, etc.