Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am so fucking ugly

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
I am legit one of the ugliest people on this forum,
I just want to die but I'm a pussy.
I cant even fucking surgerymaxx.

What are the main flaws in your face?

What are the main flaws in your face?

Pretty much everything,
Crooked bulbous nose,
Severe assymetry, crooked and underdeveloped jaw on only one side, big fat crooked mouth, bloated face with low body fat %, balding,
deformed skull, assymetrical eyes, severe acne, wrinkles all over forehead and under eyes at age 17 as well as assymetrical ears.
post pics

lol I would become a meme,
like st blackopscel 2

Pretty much everything,
Crooked bulbous nose,
Severe assymetry, crooked and underdeveloped jaw on only one side, big fat crooked mouth, bloated face with low body fat %, balding,
deformed skull, assymetrical eyes, severe acne, wrinkles all over forehead and under eyes at age 17 as well as assymetrical ears.

like st blackopscel 2
You're balding already at 17? Jump on Finasteride. Not that it'll help much if all of that is true though :feelsbadman:

You're balding already at 17? Jump on Finasteride. Not that it'll help much if all of that is true though :feelsbadman:

I dont give a fuck, I am already so ugly it wont matter.

I dont give a fuck, I am already so ugly it wont matter.
I know how you feel. I want my hair back but tbh it won't make any difference, I was already incel with hair. No IOIs ever.

Welcome to club.

I feel anxiety during every occasion I have to get my picture taken. I've even had ppl try to sneak a pic in the past.

I know how you feel. I want my hair back but tbh it won't make any difference, I was already incel with hair. No IOIs ever.

Only way out is death.
Welcome to club.

I feel anxiety during every occasion I have to get my picture taken. I've even had ppl try to sneak a pic in the past.

I never participate in photos.

Pics,only us will see that :feelsokman:

Over. Cope or rope.

Can you close your mouth and tell me where your tongue is positioned pls?

Did you mew when you was younger? are you a mouth breather? is your jaw growth forwards or downwards?

This mewing shit is fucking with my brain

I didnt,
I'm not a moutbreather but my parents told me I only slept on one side wich caused the right side of my jaw to be underdeveloped and crooked.

I didnt,
I'm not a moutbreather but my parents told me I only slept on one side wich caused the right side of my jaw to be underdeveloped and crooked.
This fucking happened to me too, makes me want to rope every time I see my face knowing I could of prevented it.

This fucking happened to me too, makes me want to rope every time I see my face knowing I could of prevented it.

Well I couldnt prevent it but my parents could have,
They simply dont give a fuck about me.

Well I couldnt prevent it but my parents could have,
They simply dont give a fuck about me.
Yeah guess I couldn't really have either tbh, I was a kid and just preferred sleeping on that side.

Give me pics son

I didnt,
My right side is also worse than the left, and I don't know why. Could be for the same reason.

TE="Septembercel, post: 1676878, member: 13426"]Pretty much everything,
Crooked bulbous nose,

like st blackopscel 2[/QUOTE]
Same tbh I have all that but not much acne and I'm not balding but I have a bald patch on my head. We are just unlucky.

If you're as ugly as you say you are become an idol, or the prophet:feelsokman: