Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am so fucking ugly

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I look like the abomination that would come out if a cow fucked a giraffe then their offspring fucked a hamster. My face is so mother fucking fat and I exercise SO hard, I’ve even starved myself and my face never gives up. THE REST OF MY BODY LOOKS CHISELLED WHILE MY FACE LOOKS LIKE A GRANDFATHER WHO GOT BOTOX ON HIS LIPS AND CHEEKS AND MY NOSE LOOKS LIKE A HIVE OF HORNETS SAT ON IT FOR TWENTY MINUTES THEN SOMEONE SMASHED IT FLAT WITH A PAN

TLDR; My face looks like that THING FROM STARWARS

Last edited:
facial bloat is the hardest to get rid of. What's your bodyfat%?

It costs $1000 to get rid of neck fat... THERE IS NO OTHER WAY!

Man, that must suck ass.

buccal fat removal. relatively cheap, can't go wrong, takes you up 2 psl points. do it pussy, you won't.

this thing literally mogs me bro.

over tbh

same bro

psl 2 squad checking in :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Chill bro. I'm a literal 2/10 at best. Let's find some copes

It's over for huttcels.

you just need to find good copes OP

Yellow light makes me look utterly subhuman. It enhances my fucked up scarred skin and balding scalp, while looking into the mirror in one of the bathrooms in my college today I felt so despondent. I like like a guy from my high school times, which was also 30 something among much younger people and looked bald and ugly.

uh, yeah.. you post here.

prob still mog me though (although i am not fat or bald, those are my only two positive traits)