Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am slowly reverting to childhood

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
I can tell you with confidence, as a wizardcel, that it is truly undeniably over once you take up your childhood copes again. I have been perusing those tiny zipzap RC cars, fawning over Lego sets and watching children's movies. Squeezing the last drops of cope out of what remains in the bottle. Is this what it feels like to accept that the end is approaching?

that's what the jews want, stupified people easily obeying orders and rejecting their true essence

Game over for you

I've been watching the Spongebob, Extreme Ghostbusters, and Jackie Chan Adventures cartoons I used to watch when I was younger. :feelsmage:

For some reason, revisiting the past is comforting. :fuk:

@Wizard32 is this what happened to you?

Oooh Spongebob is a strong choice, maybe just skip seasons 2-3 I think those were the ones literally written to be simple childrens humor and plotlines. I just want to forget this shit world.

I can tell you with confidence, as a wizardcel, that it is truly undeniably over once you take up your childhood copes again. I have been perusing those tiny zipzap RC cars, fawning over Lego sets and watching children's movies. Squeezing the last drops of cope out of what remains in the bottle. Is this what it feels like to accept that the end is approaching?
I never had interest in RC cars tbh

I never resumed my copes because I never gave them up in the first place.

Also they're more than copes, yeah they help you cope but they are also passions with their own virtues

@Wizard32 is this what happened to you?
are you asking me if there is an interst I abandoned and then took up again?

are you asking me if there is an interst I abandoned and then took up again?
No I'm asking if your interest in cartoons comes from you rekindling the interest from childhood as you got older.

Not uncommon tbh

I can tell you with confidence, as a wizardcel, that it is truly undeniably over once you take up your childhood copes again.
How can it be over when it never began in the first place?
I have been perusing those tiny zipzap RC cars, fawning over Lego sets and watching children's movies.
I feel mentally stunned tbh ,i'm still thinking like a kid sometimes even though i'm 29.

SquIs this what it feels like to accept that the end is approaching?
It was over before it began.

I'm 29 and have been thinking about getting a sega megadrive again. Remind me of times before I knew about the cruel trick that education & government would play on me by not telling me that I need at least Cs to pass exams.

No I'm asking if your interest in cartoons comes from you rekindling the interest from childhood as you got older.
Rekindling implies it died down, I never really stopped loving shit like Sonic / Sailor Moon / Spider-Man / Batman / etc

All the guys who "lost interest" in this stuff seemed to me like mental cucks LARPing as adults by pretending to be passionate about football/hockey and shit and looking down their nose at old interests to try and impress foids

You're close to the finish line. Your brain reverted to kiddomhood entertainment because it cannot find entertainment in your current state of life.

:feelsaww:
go to amusement parks
shake hands with Mickey mouse
chew bubblegum
:feelscomfy:

:feelsaww:
go to amusement parks
shake hands with Mickey mouse
chew bubblegum
:feelscomfy:
then you realize it doesn't feel the same because your brain is old, scarred and damaged by loneliness and cannot feel childhood naive magic the same way it could when you were 5

Then you rope.

then you realize it doesn't feel the same because your brain is old, scarred and damaged by loneliness and cannot feel childhood naive magic the same way it could when you were 5

Then you rope.
but what if you don't rope

what do you do

Manchildmaxxing is truly the endgame
You either die an incel, or live long enough to see yourself become the reddit soycuck

Same, I'm starting to get nostalgic about my redpill days.
Maybe it's just because the monotonous hopelessness of reality is something we need a break from now and again.

Brutal. Although , due to many economic limitations in childhood I planned to cope with childhood stuff at adulthood before I realized I was an incel, even before my libido was born.

For example. I would really want to collect toys of Bayverse and animated Transformers. I want to watch G1 Transformers as well.

Sadly I can only these things when I'm done with college.

But yeah. Recently I got into writting fanfics. The whitepill is about getting a cope master.
Master your senses and coping abilities.

Rekindling implies it died down, I never really stopped loving shit like Sonic / Sailor Moon / Spider-Man / Batman / etc

All the guys who "lost interest" in this stuff seemed to me like mental cucks LARPing as adults by pretending to be passionate about football/hockey and shit and looking down their nose at old interests to try and impress foids
Nice analysis. It reminded a promise I did with my best friends in middle school about never disliking Pokemon.

But oncr we reached HS they looked down to me because I was the only weirdo liking those things despite be the best among of them in soccer.

It reminded a promise I did with my best friends in middle school about never disliking Pokemon.
But oncr we reached HS they looked down to me because I was the only weirdo liking those things despite be the best among of them in soccer.

It's wrong to make promises not to like something (you never know what may change) but you can say you think it's unlikely because you have a thorough passion.

I would take a stance like "if it becomes boring I think I will still respect what it meant for me and for those who can still enjoy it".

Also stop bragging about your soccer skills :chad:

Same. I'd like to go back to having massive battles with my plastic army men in my old backyard.