Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am reading a book on Sand Niggers right now

you're assuming all races have history
Yes that is the only thing all races have. I am a master of Indian History, probably knowledgeable enough to give Civil Services Exam.

Sand nigger history is pretty interesting until you get to the late middle ages that's when we start to decline :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Sand nigger history is pretty interesting until you get to the late middle ages that's when we start to decline :feelsjuice:
All history should be studied regardless. A glimpse into our past reveals how our forebearers dealt with issues in their own time and how we came to be. This is one of the reason I hate falsification of history for political reasons. I hate the current Indian Government for trying to rewrite our history with Hindu narratives and remove India's Islamic heritage. I am not even Muslim but still I feel very strongly about keeping the right record of our past.

all sandnigger history is worthless and futile since they don't have any importance these days.