Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am proof that there’s no NT for your face or personality

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m living proof that neurotypicality and personality are both useless if you’re not tall or good looking I’ve had conversations with women online while NTmaxing and it works sometimes until I show my face and boom blocked

correct, and retards here think that height is more important just kek

shut up tallfag

I’m living proof that neurotypicality and personality are both useless if you’re not tall or good looking I’ve had conversations with women online while NTmaxing and it works sometimes until I show my face and boom blocked
Didn't you say you were 6'3, lol

you’re talking about online seduction

There it’s all about looks

NT seduction Being NT is for real life :

How many friends you got
Going to party often
Female friend

Got it ?

So are you NT? :feelsjuice:

i'm NT but high inhib

U sure are NT :lul:
Fucking stupid spammer

there’s no way you can act Nt. You text autistic asf on discord

Face is all that matters

They don’t know how tall you are. I know some ugly bastards who got ugly females just because they are tall

It’s extremely hard to fake being NT in real life :

Only 5% of autist can do it

I’ve devised 3 personals rules that tell if you’re NT or not , worked every time , try it for yourself:

- how many friends you got ?

(If it’s under 10 : bad)

- how many parties you go to in a week ?

(If it’s 0 or one every 3 months : bad )

- and Finally how many FEMALE friends you got ?

( if it’s 0 :Bad)

if you score low on the 3 , you’re not NT
I’ll make a thread about it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back