Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am only just holding onto sanity. I have been staving off a breakdown for decades. I need to do something drastic. I A.M. all out of ideas.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I wish I had the mental strength to stick to a hunger-strike but food is actually a cope of mine. Is there anything that you are doing to help you cope or to help you looksmaxx? I feel like I AM on the vERge of a CHOice that I may regret. Something needs to change.

I think I need to try the hunger-strike. There isn't much more I can do to protest my inceldom right now.

Don’t ER man, you are high IQ, the forum needs you.

You and HeedAndSucceed should do podcast on fast food coping

fuck it man, take advantage of the pleasures that actually are available

ReenERgize your life, brah.

if you did a hunger strike, what would you be protesting?

Is there anything that you are doing to help you cope or to help you looksmaxx?

Anime,video games, Food,Fapping.

I know you dont want to hear this, but your (our) last option is to try and make a living through the internet (Daytrademaxx) and go live in a 3rd-2nd world country where your western/money status puts you above the average man in those countries.

No one should be forced to leave their country of birth, but if someones status is that low due to their physical appearance then its their only option. Women have too many options in the west, and money & status maxxing doesn't work here due to women having all their basic needs met, and being able to make the same wages as men.

You and HeedAndSucceed should do podcast on fast food coping

fuck it man, take advantage of the pleasures that actually are available
I actually think eating healthily is a better cope. Increasing my plant consumption and limiting intake of gluten MASSIVELY reduced the frequency and intensity of my mood swings and made my moment to moment thought process much less cloudy.

Reading your posts I think you are losing your mind and I'm worried

Same tbh, I've only been here for 12 days and I already want to kill myself. I don't understand how most of the guys here cope with life, there isn't a point to be alive if you can't fulfill one of the pillars of life cycle, -reproduction-.
Everything seems so pointless right now, I can't even enjoy video games anymore.
But as a side note, I love your channel, I think you should keep on living and redpilling the masses.

Whenever someone goes ER, I always hope that the person left a big online footprint. The more content they left behind, the more we can meme and continue his legacy.
But in your case bro, I think this community really needs you.

Are you going on a hunger strike to loose weight anyway? Food is a great cope, but maybe you still have hope out there.

supplements: Royal jelly / korean ginseng / ashwagandha / phenibut / just a few i recommend
just look into nootropics

I wish I had the mental strength to stick to a hunger-strike but food is actually a cope of mine. Is there anything that you are doing to help you cope or to help you looksmaxx? I feel like I AM on the vERge of a CHOice that I may regret. Something needs to change.

I think I need to try the hunger-strike. There isn't much more I can do to protest my inceldom right now.

I had a breakdown a few years ago. I'm still here. I'm not the same man i used to be. That man is dead. I survived. So will you.

Is there anything that you are doing to help you cope ...?

Take up gardening/farming. You are going to continue to lose your mind because you are unable to participate in the "circle" of propagating life through children. You must find alternative forms of life to propagate or else you will continue to sink into despair. "Mother Nature" is the only woman that will accept you and will repay your labor with literal fruits.

go on and do somEthing bRo

do whatever u think is right

Whenever someone goes ER, I always hope that the person left a big online footprint. The more content they left behind, the more we can meme and continue his legacy..
THIS

i will never know why people go ER without leaving anything behind as to why he did it. I'd write a series of books.

If you hunger strike what are you protesting against? Or do you just want to starve yourself to death?

If Charlie Sheen and Hugh Grant could bang hookers, why not you? Maybe it'll help.

ReenERgize your life, brah.
You mean, do whatevER you think is right
go on and do somEthing bRo
Don't listen to all the idiots saying we need you nobody likes fakecels your content is easily replacable. However if you stop being selfish and do somEthing gReat for the incel cause you will gain vastly more respect and admiration. Otherwise it is over for you also that adoption and molestation plan of yours is low IQ you will just get caught and get ass raped in prison.Become A great Martyr instead, go down in a blaze of glory.

Don't do anything, keep at it with the videos and shit.

OMAD(One meal a day) or 16/8 intermittent fasting + low-carb. Slowly you will lose the huge desire for food. Self-hate helps too.

whats your psl rating? stats?

Nooo @FACEandLMS hang in there. I'm subbed to your youtube channel, you're high IQ af. We incels need you and the other guy, heedandsucceed.

Hang in there brother.

I've lost my mind at least 10 times. Remember that it can always get worse.

there isn't a point to be alive if you can't fulfill one of the pillars of life - reproduction

really? I want love and sex, not babies! The world is a fucked place to bring people into and theres too many humans here already!! Not to mention the time and money and heartache of raising them...

I want to hurt others. Every day that passes makes me think and think because hell I must kill myself or flagellate myself. I'm trying to project one of a super plastic bottle with muriatic acid and aluminum but fail. that keeps me alive and firm. the idea of looking for projects increasingly daring and better planned. to be a daring calculator to annoy this industrial society

You need to stop being such a edge-master and just accept your life for what it is. Normal people don't spend all day obsessing over things they can't have. Go to Japan and learn from the men there. They're doing fine despite a 40% virginity rate.

What about taking interviews? it's what jack did, but he failed at it.

What are you hunger striking for? Haven’t you tried intermittent fasting?

Run Thug Game....vlog it in realtime.

Get some horse tranquilizers. And no, I am not kidding.

move to NC plenty of foids who love british cock

hunger strike only works to "protest" anything if you are important enough to receive a lot of attention. like a political prisoner of some sorts.
hunger strike to protest your inceldom is completely moronic. you will just sit in your basement and slowly starve to death, and nobody will care.
well eventually people will start to notice it - when you have been dead for weeks and your rotting corpse starts stinking up the rest of the house lol
really? I want love and sex, not babies! The world is a fucked place to bring people into and theres too many humans here already!! Not to mention the time and money and heartache of raising them...
gigacope lmao

Last edited:
Don't listen to all the idiots saying we need you nobody likes fakecels your content is easily replacable. However if you stop being selfish and do somEthing gReat for the incel cause you will gain vastly more respect and admiration. Otherwise it is over for you also that adoption and molestation plan of yours is low IQ you will just get caught and get ass raped in prison.Become A great Martyr instead, go down in a blaze of glory.
Face, listen to my username

go cardiocel, i might do it again, im on my lowest of low wake up, breakfast, pc till evening sleep meanwhile watching redpill mgtow content and post on this site, i was cardioceling in the past but it got me nothing just a faster and healthier body now im 256lbs ( 121kg) wtf is happening. i guess thats depression

im on my lowest of low wake up, breakfast, pc till evening sleep meanwhile watching redpill mgtow content and post on this site
literally my life since i dropped out of uni 3 years ago
rope looks more and more appealing with each passing day

dude

just move out of London

you are a locationcel.

You're like a father for all the incels.

Face, listen to my username
Don't keep him from achiEving his gReat destiny just for your own selfish amusment. Face, your life will never get better it is over for you you have nothing to lose only everything to gain by becoming an iNCel hERo. Go out there and do it or keep suffering and crying everyday because no women will ever love you, and you will never get your dick wet ever again.