Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i am now officially old

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
jfl im as old as the uni graduates in my area it makes me depressed as fuck mane. idk how i can cope walking around as officially old even though i usually avoid leaving my house.

jfl im as old as the uni graduates in my area it makes me depressed as fuck mane. idk how i can cope walking around as officially old even though i usually avoid leaving my house.
Your a wizard Harry

also im neet while these people who i went to hs with back in the day are probably scoring high paying jobs through internships plus being more nt than me ropefuel.

is college graduate age(in US) really old tier damn. brocel i need a hug i think im gonna cry.
Its fucking brutal, Im aleredy 24, Im gonna be deformed forever

Its fucking brutal, Im aleredy 24, Im gonna be deformed forever
yeah im gonna foodmaxx today to cope. already weedmaxxing and drinkmaxxing in the morning to cope. just jfl at my life.

Attachments

• pepe-stressed-out.gif
    pepe-stressed-out.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Being old means I'm closer to my death and that's a big positive

yeah im gonna foodmaxx today to cope. already weedmaxxing and drinkmaxxing in the morning to cope. just jfl at my life.
For coping today i made a few pics of Hitler posing infront of the white house, Meanwhile chad is out there fucking prime stacy!

Being old means I'm closer to my death and that's a big positive
Being 20 then 30 then 40 then 50 going thru that is horrible!

Being 20 then 30 then 40 then 50 going thru that is horrible!
Time is speeding up though. Your brain doesnt perceive time linearly. The months are just flying by now for me

Time is speeding up though. Your brain doesnt perceive time linearly. The months are just flying by now for me
Damn same, But i can feel the older i get the worse im treated and the more my family expect of me.

i hate life and im getting drunk and high in the morning is this just my fate? as a trucel?

24 here and same as you I'm a neet also nobody wants to hang out with me so I stay in the house all the time. College graduate but I dont have a job there's no point to continue living if you're ugly.

24 here and same as you I'm a neet also nobody wants to hang out with me so I stay in the house all the time. College graduate but I dont have a job there's no point to continue living if you're ugly.
im not ugly but im super non nt and retarded so ive always been viewed as the weird guy.

I died inside as soon as I turned 18

I am now officially old. I’m 21. :(