Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am not really attracted to her

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Girl from work :feelsbadman:

She is kinda chubby (Don't mind) but facial I am not really attracted to her :feelscry:

I feel like I only like her because I wanna lose my V card, I don't wanna relationship and I wanted to go to Japan with incel friends to bang
Not only that if I did get a gf she'd want me to have a place to sleep, car, full time work, money ect:feelsugh:

I wanted to move to Japan and get a jap whore and live off her for 1 year:feelshehe:

What should I do:cryfeels:?

@Retardinator
@Govid_Dorious
@PersonalityChad
@Mortis
@mrlunatic
@DarkStarDown
@Glerforpus
@parzurnacs
@ThatITguy27
@Michael W. Ford
@nice_try
@real_blackcel
@General Alek
@Intellau_Celistic
@Justdone
@tulasdanslos

Preivious thread

She is kinda chubby (Don't mind) but facial I am not really attracted to her :feelscry:

I feel like I only like her because I wanna lose my V card, I don't wanna relationship and I wanted to go to Japan with incel friends to bang
Not only that if I did get a gf she'd want me to have a place to sleep, car, full time work, money ect:feelsugh:

I wanted to move to Japan and get a jap whore and live off her for 1 year:feelshehe:

@Retardinator
@Govid_Dorious
@PersonalityChad
@Mortis
@mrlunatic
@DarkStarDown
@Glerforpus
@parzurnacs
@ThatITguy27
@Michael W. Ford
@nice_try
@real_blackcel
@General Alek
@Intellau_Celistic
@Justdone
@tulasdanslos

Preivious thread
You know that Japs are racist af right?
"JBW"maxxing doesn't work there.

Either go to Korea or SEA

Volcels.is

But seriously, just bang her in the pussy, if you're over 18 and still a virgin you need to seize any opportunities to lose your virginity to a civilian.
And I lol'd at sex tourism in Japan, you guys won't get shit unless you're genuinely Chads.

You know that Japs are racist af right?
"JBW"maxxing doesn't work there.

Either go to Korea or SEA
But I like Japan, it is clean and stuff

Also I only want a jap gf because she might have an apartment so I don't need to work as hard

Volcels.is

But seriously, just bang her in the pussy, if you're over 18 and still a virgin you need to seize any opportunities to lose your virginity to a civilian.
And I lol'd at sex tourism in Japan, you guys won't get shit unless you're genuinely Chads.
But I don't think I could reject her afterwards, I can't say no
Plus I work with her:worryfeels:

Also I only want a jap gf because she might have an apartment so I don't need to work as hard
Well it doesn't work in Japan. I'd love a japanese gf too. Won't happen.

Also you should leave the ricecels alone tbh

Well it doesn't work in Japan. I'd love a japanese gf too. Won't happen.

Also you should leave the ricecels alone tbh
But they have better country, while africans and middle east move to west, white move to east

If she'd fuck you then you are volcel nigga.

Maybe just try to ascend with her and don't start a relationship. Atleast you know you can get pussy voluntary if it works.

Maybe just try to ascend with her and don't start a relationship. Atleast you know you can get pussy voluntary if it works.
I have no crib or car, where do I accend

I have no crib or car, where do I accend
Hmm :feelssus: maybe check into a hotel or something tell her your house is being disinfected for bugs :bigbrain:

Volcels.is

agreed

volcel thread but yes, if you legitimately have an opportunity to fuck pussy that isn't paid for, do it. Doesn't have to go any further than that. You can still go and bang jap whores. Part of me thinks that you just don't want to give up your incel wings, but it's as I've said, if you are legit turning down pussy you are volcel anyway, not incel. Just do it brother, we all have to leave this place some day, whether it is ascending or just giving up.

Disregard everything I just said, just read the other thread. Didn't realize she was a 'boon. It's ok OP you don't have to fuck her. Go to Japan and bang hoes lmao.

Disregard everything I just said, just read the other thread. Didn't realize she was a 'boon. It's ok OP you don't have to fuck her. Go to Japan and bang hoes lmao.
She is also chubby

chubby, but not obese? get in there

and thanks for tagging me

She is also chubby
Chubby is fine like you say but black... nah. Not into that at all. Maybe people will call me volcel, but I just don't find them attractive. Maybe a few lightskin/mixed but full blooded 'groids are just not attractive.

If she likes you, volcel.

Ask her out.

Either cope or you're a volcel.

Tbh if you don't have your own place, car, money you shouldn't even be trying to get pussy. Only chad can get laid as a deadbeat.

Volcels.is

If you really like Japan, you have to leanmax. They prefer skinny tall guys. You don't really need muscles, or even 'that' great of a face if you're going for the girls who like foreigners but you have to be very lean (flat stomach).

I also recommend, you probably do day game cold approach there. There's like a billion people there, and many of them aren't on dating apps, but if dating apps don't work then day game will work better.

Either cope or you're a volcel.

Tbh if you don't have your own place, car, money you shouldn't even be trying to get pussy. Only chad can get laid as a deadbeat.
This!

As someone without a car or money, I can confirm. I am slightly below average looking though.

Voluntary celibate forum.

just put a fucking bag on her head and fuck the bitch
also fuck her in doggy so you don't see her face and make her shower before sex. landwhales tend to be very nasty

just put a fucking bag on her head and fuck the bitch
also fuck her in doggy so you don't see her face and make her shower before sex. landwhales tend to be very nasty
or put on a VR headset and imagine she is an anime girl

@Retardinator
@Govid_Dorious
@PersonalityChad
@Mortis
@mrlunatic
@DarkStarDown
@Glerforpus
@parzurnacs
@ThatITguy27
@Michael W. Ford
@nice_try
@real_blackcel
@General Alek
@Intellau_Celistic
@Justdone
@tulasdanslos

Preivious thread
How old is she?

IncelCream

Don't do it. Women, even if fat and ugly are still picky as fuck. They don't settle for any man that they aren't attracted to you so why should you? There's a very good chance that even this land whale won't want to fuck you. Fuck who you actually want to. Be a volcel. Who gives a fuck what these larping losers have to say?

She said she was in college (not us college UK)
I went to college at 17

volcel thread but yes, if you legitimately have an opportunity to fuck pussy that isn't paid for, do it. Doesn't have to go any further than that. You can still go and bang jap whores. Part of me thinks that you just don't want to give up your incel wings, but it's as I've said, if you are legit turning down pussy you are volcel anyway, not incel. Just do it brother, we all have to leave this place some day, whether it is ascending or just giving up.

Gigakek