Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I am not going to delete my account before I make it

• Thread starter Draconian Times
  • Start date
D

Draconian Times

-
There is no deleting the account before I kiss some babe. Hopefully, it will not take that long as I am making incredible progress with my diet and intermittent fasting. I might also need a hair transplant.

Lookmaxx.org

no gym for your face unless you are a fatcel slob volcel
good luck with hairmaxxing tho

Who's that babe?

Same tbh. Can't wait until the day I finally ascend and can make my final autistic post here. It will be the end of an era. No more schizo psl forums ever again.

Same tbh. Can't wait until the day I finally get bored of trolling and can make my final autistic post here. It will be the end of an era. No more schizo psl forums ever again.
ftfy

There is no deleting the account before I kiss some babe. Hopefully, it will not take that long as I am making incredible progress with my diet and intermittent fasting. I might also need a hair transplant.
How did that job interview go?

"everyone I don't like is trolling me" - a child's guide to internet forums

:chad: :chad: :banhammer:

If you have concrete hope to ascend you don't belong here. Fuck off to fagmaxx.org.

@iamsubhuman

only :redpill: fakecels say this stuff
He's just another Moeggels troll wannabe tbh

do u think he's an alt of someone or some new trollfag
I think he's an alt cause he joined this year but also knows about the BrettyBoy drama which happened back in Aug 2021
Screenshot 375