Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I AM NOT DOING WELL BROCELS I AM ON WITHDRAWALS I HAVE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS BUT THEY ARE MORE GOING ER THAN SUI (IN VIDEO GAME)

Sneir

Sneir

ALL MY POSTS ARE LITERARY FICTION
★★★★★
THE BEST I WOULD LIKE TO DO IS TO SMOKE SOME SPICE SYNTHETIC K2 KANNABIS DRINK 10% BEERS AND TAKE NITRAZEPAM AND FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING AT LEAST FOR A WHILE (IN VIDEO GAME)

You're suicidal after having three whores twerk for you two day ago?

Cold turkey. If you are really on tren, cycle off of it or just using a cruising dose of test. That stuff is TERRIBLE for your mental health brocel.

You're suicidal after having three whores twerk for you two day ago?
I HAVE WITHDRAWALS FROM ONE YEAR OF HEAVY ABUSING METH SPEED SYNTHETIC CANNABIS XANAX VODKA BEERS RIVOTRIL ROCHE AND OTHER STUFF LIKE OXYCONTIN TRAMADOL YOU KNOW SHIT (IN VIDEO GAME)

Can't you do some monke app and annoy some niggers on the internet to feel better? :feelsokman:

Cold turkey. If you are really on tren, cycle off of it or just using a cruising dose of test. That stuff is TERRIBLE for your mental health brocel.
cold turkey not at all only quetiapine in 200mg anti schizo dose to get rid off drugs I hope that enanathe and tren will fix my body (in video game)

Can't you do some monke app and annoy some niggers on the internet to feel better? :feelsokman:
did it make my brocels feel better?! (in video game)

cold turkey not at all only quetiapine in 200mg anti schizo dose to get rid off drugs I hope that enanathe and tren will fix my body (in video game)
Do you know how to run an effective PCT? What dose do you use tren at? Your going to end up with bitch tits

brother everybody here has suicidal thoughts thats why we are here

Do you know how to run an effective PCT? What dose do you use tren at? Your going to end up with bitch tits
pct? only clomid (in video game)

yeah man maybe i should harass normies or something i dont know :feelsbadman:

THE BEST I WOULD LIKE TO DO IS TO SMOKE SOME SPICE SYNTHETIC K2 KANNABIS DRINK 10% BEERS AND TAKE NITRAZEPAM AND FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING AT LEAST FOR A WHILE (IN VIDEO GAME)
Maybe don’t take so many drugs at once and actually take stuff methodically jfl

Maybe don’t take so many drugs at once and actually take stuff methodically jfl
maybe don´t tell me what to do you are not my deranged mother idiot!? (in video game)

Your stream was really fucking funny, glad you make it. And i'm sorry you're experiencing shitty withdrawals, i would tell you to stop damaging your body but i think you know it already.

Your stream was really fucking funny, glad you make it. And i'm sorry you're experiencing shitty withdrawals, i would tell you to stop damaging your body but i think you know it already.
I WILL MAKE ONE VLOG ON YT WITHOUT INSULTS NOT TO GET BANNED AND WILL INVITE ALL INCELS TO KICK.COM THEY ARE NOT BANNING THERE (IN VIDEO GAME)

maybe don´t tell me what to do you are not my deranged mother idiot!? (in video game)
Then don’t keep crying on this site every time you do drugs

clomid is enough or if you mean hgh I don´t want to mix more than enanathe testo winstrol and trenbolone (in video game)

I WILL MAKE ONE VLOG ON YT WITHOUT INSULTS NOT TO GET BANNED AND WILL INVITE ALL INCELS TO KICK.COM THEY ARE NOT BANNING THERE (IN VIDEO GAME)
Yeah, i'm really surprised you did not get like 3 bans. But i assume it's because you delete your videos

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back