Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW i go to sleep and begging God not to wake up at the morning but remember never on knees fight until end even when they are outnumbered (in video game)

Sneir

Sneir

ALL MY POSTS ARE LITERARY FICTION
★★★★★
THEY FORTUNE PUT ME IN THE CAGE OF INCELDOM AND NOW I AM ROTTING WITH CRIPPLIN DRUG AND ALCO ADDICTION BUT I WILL NEVER SURENDER REMEMBER NIG NOGS ROUGH BITCHES FROM CHICAGO YOU CAN COME WITH 100 AND UZI´S BUT REMEMBER AT LEAST ONE OF YOU WILL GO TO GRAVEYARD WITH ME I AM TOO FUCKED UP HELP ME PLEASE MY QUACKS PSYCHIATRIS DOESN´T WANT TO HEAL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO !??????????? HANG MYSELF NEVER GO ER OR DIE TRYING (IN VIDEO GAME)

Don't Go out alone. Ever

Do you live in america? A felon can get a gun If he knows the right people easily
I LIVE IN BERLIN BITCH COME TO MY GHETTO YOU MIGHT FEEL INVITED KREUZBERG (IM VIDEOSPIEL)

Come to the Balkans. You are absolutely perfect for foids here. You are 6'1, mentally ill, high bodyfat, drug addicted, gopnikmaxxed. You will slay the hottest Stacies here.

Youre 6ft why would you go ER -_-

Come to the Balkans. You are absolutely perfect for foids here. You are 6'1, mentally ill, high bodyfat, drug addicted, gopnikmaxxed. You will slay the hottest Stacies here.
What balkan nation you from

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back