Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am not an incel

mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-

With all due respect This is not a LARP post​

This prolly gotta be my last post and I’m here to confess to this entire forum that I am not an Incel. To be frank I never was.

A little about me, I am a 6’1 tall, 7x 6 inches White passing Indian dude. People have a hard time guessing my ethnicity since I don’t have an stereotypical accent and nor do I look Indian, my taste in food habits or in anything. I was usually rated a somewhat on an average 7-8 psl on looks in multiple subReddits and I might be passed as a HTN or a chadpreet lite

Once I discovered Blackpill I knew I wasn’t much on the bad side. I rejected the chance to have sex with a cute chubby girl of my age when I was 14 by saying I got a roommate with me when she wanted to spend the night. I was only 14 years young at the time and was afraid, but now I realised that only if I had accepted that offer, I would have been not a virgin a long time ago, much faster then any of my classmates or peers. Since then, I posted it on Reddit, my confidence grew up. I even stopped texting and blocked a number of girls before. I did have trouble making friends with my peers during my adolescent years but one thing I loved about myself is that women had never been my problem. I am grown up now and I realise that I may not be the perfect fit for inceldia.

But I do respect and advocate Blackpillosophy which is an ultimate truth I believe in and no matter what. I only realised I am above average when I saw the couples outside and I see the woman on the relationship staring at me at times and the husband/boyfriend would just be cucked and then I knew Blackpill was the ultimate truth but apparently I am on the other side of the globe in it. I can relate to people to people here sometimes and sometimes I don’t.

Since chads or normies don’t admit it, I will. BLACKPILL IS THE TRUTH (with minute exceptions ofcourse). And I am proud of my privilege of being a mogger. Here, unlike some pussies, I said it.

Remember, irrespective of who I am, the philosophy I preached as a Professor here is the truth and it has its authenticity no matter what.​

I had and enjoyed my time in this forum with all my brocels and now I’ll be gone. Thank you all. I hope you win in life and ascend as unlike r/inceltears I somewhat understand the situation of my brocels here. Thank you, so long brocels :feelsaww:

-Yours sincerely
The Professor

Last edited:
You already got exposed as a fakecel boyo

Another curry, another fakecel. The memes write themselves

another normal day at chads.is

See you at ban appeals

JBC is the most stupid theorry. Also he is larping its obvious
KEEP COPING CURRIES ARE SLAYING AND SHITPOSTING ON THIS FORUM WHILE YOU REMAIN KHHV TRUECEL

Normies wake up one day and say “ima larp as an incel”

like why?

Bye dont let the door hit you in the ass

BITCH

It’s always the fucking ethnics that are noncel dude

passing Indian dude. I rejected the chance to have sex with a chubby girl of my age when I was 14
18 years

The POCSO Act also increased the age of consent for sexual activity (referred hereafter as “age of consent”) from 16 years to 18 years for children of all genders.

:feelsclown:
:dab:
But I do respect and advocate Blackpillosophy which is an ultimate truth I believe in and no matter what.
This;

We must teach Blackpill to all. Only then will Bluepill be vanquished.

Last edited:
dnr kys jk
already knew:feelsseriously:

This prolly gotta be my last post and I’m here to confess to this entire forum that I am not an Incel. To be frank I never was.

A little about me, I am a 6’1 tall, 7x 6 inches White passing Indian dude. People have a hard time guessing my ethnicity since I don’t have an stereotypical accent and nor do I look Indian, my taste in food habits or in anything. I was usually rated a somewhat on an average 7-8 psl on looks in multiple subReddits and I might be passed as a HTN or a chadpreet lite

Once I discovered Blackpill I knew I wasn’t much on the bad side. I rejected the chance to have sex with a cute chubby girl of my age when I was 14 by saying I got a roommate with me when she wanted to spend the night. I was only 14 years young at the time and was afraid, but now I realised that only if I had accepted that offer, I would have been not a virgin a long time ago, much faster then any of my classmates or peers. Since then, I posted it on Reddit, my confidence grew up. I even stopped texting and blocked a number of girls before. I did have trouble making friends with my peers during my adolescent years but one thing I loved about myself is that women had never been my problem. I am grown up now and I realise that I may not be the perfect fit for inceldia.

But I do respect and advocate Blackpillosophy which is an ultimate truth I believe in and no matter what. I only realised I am above average when I saw the couples outside and I see the woman on the relationship staring at me at times and the husband/boyfriend would just be cucked and then I knew Blackpill was the ultimate truth but apparently I am on the other side of the globe in it. I can relate to people to people here sometimes and sometimes I don’t.

Since chads or normies don’t admit it, I will. BLACKPILL IS THE TRUTH (with minute exceptions ofcourse). And I am proud of my privilege of being a mogger. Here, unlike some pussies, I said it.

Remember, irrespective of who I am, the philosophy I preached as a Professor here is the truth and it has its authenticity no matter what.​

I had and enjoyed my time in this forum with all my brocels and now I’ll be gone. Thank you all. I hope you win in life and ascend as unlike r/inceltears I somewhat understand the situation of my brocels here. Thank you, so long brocels :feelsaww:

-Yours sincerely
The Professor
Fuck you man you yell at me for rotting teeth

Kill yourself faggot OP, you can’t be blackpilled if you are not an incel. You are a fraud who knows nothing and no one here will miss you and your autistic little ”professor” persona. Good riddance and hope you get hit by a truck

traitor!!

Attachments

• FbDWbFJXwAA-0C8.png
    FbDWbFJXwAA-0C8.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 9
You're telling me the guy with the Giga autistic "blackpill professor" persona isn't an incel? Yea I'm calling larp. Dude just wanted to be banned

Wow this nigga was making fun of me in another post fuck you

Good riddance

KEEP COPING CURRIES ARE SLAYING AND SHITPOSTING ON THIS FORUM WHILE YOU REMAIN KHHV TRUECEL
Most definitely i am having a threesome with two blue eyed mayo foids as we speak :feelsseriously:

Everyone will make a thread like this and I will be the only one left

I though he was a truecel :dafuckfeels: like i said, for normies/high tier normies blackpill is the proof that they are better than us.

Two guys in a day admitted having opportunities for sex.

White people and white passing people should not be allowed on this forum

-Yours sincerely
The Professor
You are not my fellow "brocel", you are LARPing filth attempting to relate with the blackpill even though you have absolutely no experience with it whatsoever... :feelskek:

Hell, you might even be LARPing about what you're saying in this thread. :feelswhere:

Regardless, you're still even more of a loser than the rest of this forum for spending so much time here with your retarded "Professor" bit despite being a so called "Chadlite". :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Everyone will make a thread like this and I will be the only one left
The last man left on the forum... :feelsclown:

And someone replies to your thread. :worryfeels:

Average inkwell in 2022

Already knew from the first day you joined ngl
An incel probably wouldn't choose to use mogger as his username :feelskek: