Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am NOT an autist = final proof of Blackpill

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
Confirmed it after getting tests done. I am oficially nt AND khhv at 23 with 0% chance of having a family, let alone finding a girlfriend.

The blackpill is true, it's the law, and i'm the best example of it.

Tests showed that i'm NOT on the spectrum and yet i get 0 affirmation, 0 affection and 0 social contact outside of education since birth.

I'm the truest of incels,

I'm not a mentalcel and i had more social exposure in my life than most men did in their lives. I've been in education for 20+ years, in groups filled with females.

I got 0 birthday wishes despite having 200+ people added on facebook.

I got 0 DMs in my entire life, from anyone.

I am a ghost. I don't fucking exist.

And mind you, i'm an NT richcel with ridiculous amounts of social exposure.

If that doesn't confirm blackpill, i don't know what does.

Its over

I can't take any tests right now, only that I am 110+ on the main scale.

if you're really NT, there's still a chance for you tbh

it's not completely over at least

richcel then go ultralooksmax and personalitymax
am still kinda scared of jaw surgery depite the fact i can get it done for free because EU + personalitymaxx is a fair point, i need a new car

yeah just pay for surgery. opportunities are endless when you're rich.
i tried everything. you can't even imagine. at this point sugerymaxx is the only way

200 Facebook friends is nothing now, even boomers have more.

NT doesnt matter if you're sub4

i'm an NT richcel with ridiculous amounts of social exposure.
Imo surgery is a bit too extreme. Rich people should not be doing surgery. Surgery is for middle class people. Rich people should use their money as their SMV.

What do you think about golddiggers? Should be easy to get a girl from some poor country. They will do anything for rich people. Your social exposure is local so it doesn't take into account foreign cultures.

If you don't want to be divorce raped you can just make her a mistress and still have kids. But if you're rich you shouldn't be an incel.

But if you're rich you shouldn't be an incel.
Depends what OP means by rich tbh. I feel like he probably means 6 figures which would make you feel absolutely loaded as a young single guy. However, it's not enough to escape inceldom in current year.

Depends what OP means by rich tbh. I feel like he probably means 6 figures which would make you feel absolutely loaded as a young single guy. However, it's not enough to escape inceldom in current year.
True