Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am no match

Naturalselector9

Naturalselector9

Greycel
I downloaded tinder and bumble despite knowing I wont get far. Every single person on that fucking app mogs me into oblivion, and i have truly realized that i am missing what it takes to get a gf.

sperma de evreu

I wouldn't do online or Tinder results. I would rope instantly

That's why you have an account on .co bro

Imagine going to tinder without being a chadfish

When I went on Tinder as a femoid, it became immediately obvious to me why I wasn't getting any matches as a man. The competition is fierce.

I made a female catfish on tinder and 95% of the guys on there mog me and about 50% of them make me look inhuman by comparison. I barely look competitive compared to the 40 year olds on there and most of them hair mog and skin mog me.
When I went on Tinder as a femoid, it became immediately obvious to me why I wasn't getting any matches as a man. The competition is fierce.
Your post beat me by a few seconds, but yeah it’s crazy how many objectively attractive men exist on tinder.

I don't know why in public all those tinder chads are rarely seen. They're probably the only ones who survived on the app long term.

tinder is satans little play ground.

Tinder shows all the good looking guys first to keep foids interested and hides the subhuman guys until last