Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am neeting. Why should I work ever again?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I quit my job because I got disillusioned with the way the world is set up. I get taxed heavily as a single male, get no females except grannys and land whales, who I rather not even engage and rather masterbate.

So what is the point. Now I am getting social welfare money because I studied how to fake a health disorder and all hollywood award winning acting for welfare.
So just asking here whats the point of working when I dont even get nice pussy when working, only get the shitty apartments, the shitty jobs, the shitty left over grannys, can only afford shitty food because no time to cook healthy when working.

So what is your opnion why should I work again?

to make gov richer! have some empathy for goverment, they cant buy an X7 Competition for each worker there because YOU do not work! That poor almost blind janitor cant live without X7... have some compassion

Good for u, u should use that free time to do something productive, like looksmaxing,learning a new language. And coping

to make gov richer! have some empathy for goverment, they cant buy an X7 Competition for each worker there because YOU do not work! That poor almost blind janitor cant live without X7... have some compassion
Ah so you saying I should work to make some government woman live luxurious but she the same woman who wont even let me sniff her panty , forget about letting me lick her puss or cum in her

just asking for a friend

Ah so you saying I should work to make some government woman live luxurious but she the same woman who wont even let me sniff her panty , forget about letting me lick her puss or cum in her

just asking for a friend
ofc you must. this is your destiny.. well, jokes aside - we all making our govs richer.. neeting - means you are actually taking the govs resources, so you are actually good

based mogger. Sadly for.me can't disability maxx in USA. they give fucking trash pennies on the dollat

ofc you must. this is your destiny.. well, jokes aside - we all making our govs richer.. neeting - means you are actually taking the govs resources, so you are actually good
hmm i hope i made the right decision.
Btw i go shopping and the normie male workers in the supermarkets arealways mega stressed out and the foid workers are always so chilled out and not stressed.

this happened today and it gives me fuel to neet on and start a side business . Maybe i will now learn to repair phones and laptops and learn data recovery.

fcuk this clown world, not even a lick of the puss or panty, fcuk it

based mogger. Sadly for.me can't disability maxx in USA. they give fucking trash pennies on the dollat
I assume they would force you to first sell off any properties in your possesion, same applies to any inheritance.

what you can do is work less i.e just enough to live, but thats your own decision though

Yeah :feelsugh:

I hate working. Contempt is a thinking of the mind, and hate is a feeling of the heart. I truly despise working. :feelscry::feelsrope:
how do you survive with no income from work?

Every cope has an end.
I wish I had welfarebux. And the funny thing is today I saw a 3080 Ti box (empty, of course) out in the street... I fucking wonder how people can afford 1,500$+ dGPUs considering I live in such a poor European country... :feelsohh:

Life is a scam.

Every cope has an end.
I wish I had welfarebux. And the funny thing is today I saw a 3080 Ti box (empty, of course) out in the street... I fucking wonder how people can afford 1,500$+ dGPUs considering I live in such a poor European country... :feelsohh:

Life is a scam.
They go work in Germany , UK ; Norway, Sweden, Switzerland. In summer there is plenty work in Italy, Spain , France.

I saved some money from my last job but it is about to run dry. America doesn't give out financial aid despite being the wealthiest country in the world.

Maybe I will commit suicide or something. I genuinely think suicide is a better alternative to working again.
America is a big joke in this regard.

Cant you work just enough to pay for food and live some where really cheap?

Based , you Get outmogged by Fat 50 years old Woman and some Kid was Just Born Fortunate enough .

Life is fucking Lück , thinking you should Be a workforce all your Life is retarded.

Based, using the system instead of letting it use you. The only sad thing is welfare is a very small amount of money, how do you manage?

Based. Don’t work for a society that hates you.

Threads like this make me want to build a killdozer and destroy every building in my path. I'm actually disabled, psychologically and physiologically and do not receive disability benefits. In fact, I've multiple lawsuits going on (one of which I won without a lawyer) and will even have to sue the Minister of Justice and the state. The lengths I have to go through for that shit is absolutely insane. Keep mogging me.

@Transcended Trucel This thread legit ruined my day. Fucking assholes who fake their disabilities need to get shot and fed to the crocs, meanwhile actually disabled people are left to rot. Lazy pieces of shit, if I wasn't disabled I would be working 80 hours a week.
i thought disability wasnt that hard to get there

It's extremely hard since 2013. As long as you still have limbs they will try to convince you that you can work. In the past it was extremely easy though, just so-called depression would give you benefits for the rest of your life. All thanks to Mark Rutte and the VVD. It's work or die now.
ongebeseerd

I quit my job because I got disillusioned with the way the world is set up. I get taxed heavily as a single male, get no females except grannys and land whales, who I rather not even engage and rather masterbate.

So what is the point. Now I am getting social welfare money because I studied how to fake a health disorder and all hollywood award winning acting for welfare.
So just asking here whats the point of working when I dont even get nice pussy when working, only get the shitty apartments, the shitty jobs, the shitty left over grannys, can only afford shitty food because no time to cook healthy when working.

So what is your opnion why should I work again?
im neeting this morning comfy eating cornflakes

Threads like this make me want to build a killdozer and destroy every building in my path. I'm actually disabled, psychologically and physiologically and do not receive disability benefits. In fact, I've multiple lawsuits going on (one of which I won without a lawyer) and will even have to sue the Minister of Justice and the state. The lengths I have to go through for that shit is absolutely insane. Keep mogging me.

@Transcended Trucel This thread legit ruined my day. Fucking assholes who fake their disabilities need to get shot and fed to the crocs, meanwhile actually disabled people are left to rot. Lazy pieces of shit, if I wasn't disabled I would be working 80 hours a week.
yeah it is brutally unfair how the world is. Scammers often get benefits and honest men suffer. Governments with cheapskate cuckservatives always fuck over disabled.

except grannys and land whales
Mogs me.

If you get enough neetbuxx to survive, there is no need to work. Time invested and getting more money versus having entire day to rot and cope, second wins Imo.

Almost exactly the same boat I"m but I acknowledge aspie/inceldom to be a legit disability that the world simply hasn't caught up with fully.

NEETing is giga based. The only problem is that the human mind always needs some profession or skill of some kind to feel worthy.

NEETing is giga based. The only problem is that the human mind always needs some profession or skill of some kind to feel worthy.
My job is posting here. IT's an unpaid intERnship

Based, using the system instead of letting it use you. The only sad thing is welfare is a very small amount of money, how do you manage?
i cook my own food. Beans, cabbage, rice, tomato paste, apples, bananes, onions. Learn how to cook and 40US$- 80US$ for food a month is more enough. Tortillas for example is just corn flour and water, depending on recipe and how you like it then salt, oil etc. Food gets expensive from buying packaged and processed rubbish like microwave rubbish, 1 minute noodles, pizzas etc.

I stopped smoking and drinking and i have money left over at month end. I just pay 4US$ for my phone contract and 15US$ for my internet a month and 4US$ to wash my clothes a month and that is all i spend in total

i am not in the USA though. Here everybody gets neetbuxx, thats the difference to USA. I just pretend sickness so they dont bother me too much like the should.

Mogs me.

If you get enough neetbuxx to survive, there is no need to work. Time invested and getting more money versus having entire day to rot and cope, second wins Imo.
you know i am stress free now except withdrawal from stopping smoking.

i go to the supermarket and the males staff are always stressed out and the female staff are always relaxed.
this gives me strength to continue neeting forever

Don't understand these people either. If you have the ability to work and make double or triple what you'd make on disability, why the fuck would you choose to go on disability then. There are thousands of jobs that are very tolerable. These people ruin it for actual disabled people like me, now I'm forced to live off welfare for the time being.

The NEET life is shit. Businessmaxxing gave me the energy to go through life at least, felt amazing waking up and seeing like €300 profit on the dashboard. As a NEET you have nothing but despair and rotting to look forward to.
these people have very low maintenance lifestyle, and the free copes( low requirements pirated game/anime/tv) are more than enough. For me and probably you as well, our lifestyle requires more cash flow. Get bored of the same low cost copes and need the higher cost ones to enjoy life

The NEET life is shit. Businessmaxxing gave me the energy to go through life at least, felt amazing waking up and seeing like €300 profit on the dashboard. As a NEET you have nothing but despair and rotting to look forward to.
Fakecel. Trucels have nothing to live for, so money is worthless aside from taking care of bare minimum needs, if not less.

Yeah man, I enjoy buying new video games and expensive weeb shit like figurines. Figures give me a lot of joy, but they are so expensive.

Nigga calling me a fakecel because I spend 90% of my income on hentai and anime figures
fakecel term has been abused and spammed too much now jfl

NEETbuxx might not be enough for you, you could maybe supplement that with a side hustle, maybe sell stuff on the street for cash or do some online gigs for crypto.

I would try to save up and move somewhere where the cost of living is too high, preferably buy some land, some chickens and some survival equipment and live alone for the rest of your life.

I wish I could just neet for the rest of my life, unfortunately though it’s not possible as my copes often require more money than what is given

I wish I could just neet for the rest of my life, unfortunately though it’s not possible as my copes often require more money than what is given
What are your copes?

So do you buy/collect CDs, consoles and PC parts?
I try to go to the movie theater every weak or every other week, and I also pay for multiple streaming subscriptions. I’ve also been thinking of buying one of those super large memory banks to store movies ripped from dvds with. Combine with with trying to get a ps5 and the latest graphics cards, a lot of these copes stack up.

I try to go to the movie theater every weak or every other week, and I also pay for multiple streaming subscriptions. I’ve also been thinking of buying one of those super large memory banks to store movies ripped from dvds with. Combine with with trying to get a ps5 and the latest graphics cards, a lot of these copes stack up.
I see.

I'd try hiking or urban exploring. Yeah, depending on what type of physical activity you have to do and for how long you might need to buy some gear but otherwise it's free to walk through a park or a trail. Even better if you know how to make your own tools, how to make a fire, or how to hunt or fish.