Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am NEET, no more!!!!

Kekenut

Kekenut

Self-banned
-
I just got my first employment(s) post-4 years of NEETing and got myself two part-time jobs:

1) As a Shopping Assistant at my local Walmart - with a 6 hours shift each for 5 days a weeks.
2) As a Delivery Guy at an extremely popular food place in the downtown - 3 hours shifts each 6 days a week.

Will be making close to $650 every week.

I am really nervous about the whole social interaction it will coerce me into - but it is better than frying my brain by just looking at the screen 24*7.

On We Go!!

Congrats boyo

Can't say I envy you

wagie wagie get in cagie
i'll be comfy in my homie:feelsPop:

No employment for your face

I just don't have the drive at the moment to get off Neet but congratulations Nigger .

No employment for your face
Posteditagainawardcongratulationssoldierarmyholdjak

Congrats boyo

I would have started with one job after NEeting that long, but if you’re up to the challenge more power to you

Hang in there

I would have started with one job after NEeting that long, but if you’re up to the challenge more power to you
Thanks, man. And yes, 48 hours in a week does seems a bit too much after such a long stagnancy - but I am determined to get out of my funk and save my good. Have plans, will update post first week on it here. Let's see how things go.

I just got my first employment(s) post-4 years of NEETing and got myself two part-time jobs:

1) As a Shopping Assistant at my local Walmart - with a 6 hours shift each for 5 days a weeks.
2) As a Delivery Guy at an extremely popular food place in the downtown - 3 hours shifts each 6 days a week.

Will be making close to $650 every week.

I am really nervous about the whole social interaction it will coerce me into - but it is better than frying my brain by just looking at the screen 24*7.

On We Go!!
That's dope man, I worked produce for a grocery store in high school and enjoyed it quite a bit, looking into training for a Class A license to be able to drive larger trucks and deliver as well, best of luck at your job and your attitude gives me confidence that you'll succeed :)

That's dope man, I worked produce for a grocery store in high school and enjoyed it quite a bit, looking into training for a Class A license to be able to drive larger trucks and deliver as well, best of luck at your job and your attitude gives me confidence that you'll succeed :)
That's brilliant, I hope you get your license really soon. I know that driving trucks is one of the most isolating but insanely rewarding jobs - so best of luck on that journey.

And thank you again for being kind. Feels nice.

I just don't have the drive at the moment to get off Neet but congratulations Nigger.
Hang on there, man. Take your time to process things - do things at your own time. I needed almost 5 years to get up and do shit again.