Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am more capable of Causing Devastation than ER. I don’t even have to break any laws

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
When I walk in a building, Foids will pretty much kill themselves upon looking at me.. I don’t need to move a muscle. I won’t be breaking any laws

This is why I am simply going to walk around fully clothed in public unarmed and watch the agony and suffering around me.

Imagine the absolute devastation a foid will feel seeing a beta male femdomcel in public...

inb4 rape claim

Sounds like lifefuel tbh. If you're a lowinhibcel, you could try to insert yourself into situations which make foids especially uncomfortable. A good idea would be to approach 4/10 and below foids for the sole purpose of annoying them. They despise when they're reminded of their below average looks when being approached by equally low status men.

Ahh piratemaxxed I see, well done lad

Sounds like lifefuel tbh. If you're a lowinhibcel, you could try to insert yourself into situations which make foids especially uncomfortable. A good idea would be to approach 4/10 and below foids for the sole purpose of annoying them. They despise when they're reminded of their below average looks when being approached by equally low status men.
True!!!

you're overestimating the power of your ugliness boyo

I always know that I've destroyed the self-esteem all of the oneitii that rejected me, simply by feeling that my ugly ass was worthy enough to approach them.

you're overestimating the power of your ugliness boyo

CD8C2E9F 0D8E 41F8 B8E2 2124FDCBA2D6

I always know that I've destroyed the self-esteem all of the oneitii that rejected me, simply by feeling that my ugly ass was worthy enough to approach them.
I feel you

Giga cope, femoids enjoy looking at incels and then laugh at them.

Giga cope, femoids enjoy looking at incels and then laugh at them.
They only laugh when I suffer. Maybe I should charge them money if they wanna see me get hurt

Approaching them with confidence and asking them out in front of a bunch of foids, get turned down, but not be bothered and say she's missing out. They'll die of brain hemorrhages.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back