Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am miserable every moment of every day due to having no girlfriend. But according to ITers I hate women and just want a Stacie sex slave.

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
I go to the doctor and I go alone, if I'm sick or something I go through it alone, I go home from work and know no one's waiting for me, and every day I go to sleep in a queen size bed (the one that was in my rental apt) and are reminded that it's that size because it's meant to be for a man and a woman, but I sleep on it alone. :feelsrope:

Same man. IT is fucking stupid.

incels are often misunderstood or are words are twisted

When they read this , They think you’re entitled

A lot of users on here hate women, but the problem is that people have this stereotype of incels, thinking all incels hate women and praise ER/mass shooters, when that's really not the case and every incel has different opinions.

Funny how every normalnigger assumes there is someone to care for you.

I literally can't go to hospital or whatever, because noone has my back and doctors expect one to be able to rely on that.

When they read this , They think you’re entitled

ITcucks can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact that most incels would be happy with just 1 looksmatch gf, this is because it would completely ruin their delusional narrative on incels.
They live in la la land, and are the lowest of scum as they take pleasure on kicking people who are already down.

Funny how every normalnigger assumes there is someone to care for you.

I literally can't go to hospital or whatever, because noone has my back and doctors expect one to be able to rely on that.
same here lmao i hope i dont need a serious surgery or something anytime soon, i'd be alone

This is just history repeating itself. People who tell the truth get discriminated

Exactly my reaction every time I end up looking at their shitty sub

Why?! Why do you even bother? When you look through a glass in the zoo and see two monkeys flinging their shit at one another do you find yourself drawn and glued to the glass? Do you circle the zoo and then come back to observe the same monkeys? No? Then why do you revisit that sub?

I have literally never went to that sub, outside of clicking on a handful of thread links posted on braincels. All of the kektacular material from that sub was on braincels. Knowing that the sub is full of low IQ trannies, male feminists and post wall roasties is all you need to know. Nothing else of value is worth knowing about them.

Last edited:
Why?! Why do you even bother? When you look through a glass in the zoo and see two monkeys flinging their shit at one another do you find yourself drawn amd glued to the glass? Do you circle the zoo and then come back to observe the same monkeys? No? Then why do you revisit that sub?

I have literally never went to that sub, outside of clicking on a handful if thread links posted on braincels. All of the kektacular material from that sub was on braincels. Knowing that the sub is full of low IQ trannies, male feminists and post wall roasties is all you need to know. Nothing else of value is worth knowing about them.
I get bored , Once every few weeks , i go and see

A lot of users on here hate women, but the problem is that people have this stereotype of incels, thinking all incels hate women and praise ER/mass shooters, when that's really not the case and every incel has different opinions.

It's hard to not hate female humans knowing what you know as an incel. Even mgtow hate women. And they are mid tier men with a good income who do get laid once in a while. Wahmen call hatred upon themselves.

It's hard to not hate female humans knowing what you know as an incel. Even mgtow hate women. And tbey are mid tier men with a good income who do get laid once in a while.
lmao no they are sad copers

I go to the doctor and I go alone, if I'm sick or something I go through it alone, I go home from work and know no one's waiting for me, and every day I go to sleep in a queen size bed (the one that was in my rental apt) and are reminded that it's that size because it's meant to be for a man and a woman, but I sleep on it alone. :feelsrope:

Same for me, 37 years old, a life of loneliness in a two size bed.

Anyone can say this to seem less like a volcel.

Normies forget that by the time a person knows and calls himself an incel. This incel knows Stacey is out of his reach by like two planets.

"If you stopped being entitled, dressed nice, and got some hobbies, maybe just maybe a post wall single mom will let you betabux her." :soy:

IT = Low IQ, don’t try to understand their logic.

ITcucks can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact that most incels would be happy with just 1 looksmatch gf, this is because it would completely ruin their delusional narrative on incels.
They live in la la land, and are the lowest of scum as they take pleasure on kicking people who are already down.

It's hard to not hate female humans knowing what you know as an incel. Even mgtow hate women. And they are mid tier men with a good income who do get laid once in a while. Wahmen call hatred upon themselves.
I have hate on females who treat me as an incel, but I don't hate random women who I never had any contact with, if that makes sense.

What kind of a loser has a W as their pfp

I go home from work and know no one's waiting for me, and every day I go to sleep in a queen size bed (the one that was in my rental apt) and are reminded that it's that size because it's meant to be for a man and a woman, but I sleep on it alone. :feelsrope:

Sometimes my co-workers (who are all women) complain to me about how hard they have it and how things are so expensive. I might have sympathy for them if it weren't for the fact the same shit they have to pay for (food, clothes, rent, internet, bills) I have to pay for too only by myself cause no one wants to be around me. I wish I was in her position, spliiting the bills, having someone to come home and talk to, to motivate and reassure me. Instead it's just me every single fucking day, coming home and wallowing, no one to help, no one to care. I don't hate them because of it, I'm just saying it's hard to have sympathy for others when they preaching to you and have it worse than they do.