Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am mentally crippled

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I don't know whether it is the rotting, bullying, neglect or all of these combined. I am a complete unfunctional autist who cannot do basic tasks such as shoes tying. I am not eligible to work any job either because I lack any experience in life. I am completely LOST in this life I feel like suicide is the only escape from this suffering. My brain has been ruined and there is no going back , maybe I have to try getting on meds, but I am a massive locationcel when it comes to that (Eastern Europe) since no one here believes in the importance of mental health. I'd rather not feel anything over getting lost in my mind all the time and stressing over every minor thing in this life.

I'm sorry man. You know it's already over.

Maybe you can be a box packer bro? I knew an autist who packed boxes and taped them all day while listening to music, who had very high job satisfaction

We deserve compensation for the bullying of our youth. My brain is fcked forever

:cryfeels: I’m sorry man. I have the same experience