Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am losing the will to live

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Nothing in the world can one imagine beforehand, not the least thing,everything is made up of so many unique particulars that cannot be forseen. Such greed.

Me too, bro me too.

But I don't have the balls to rope.

Why not just get on the drink? Go on a bender

1 more hr until I close my eyes and open them to another day of work

I lose the will to live when I go to a trendy part of town where everyones taller and better than me.

I lost that a long time ago.

This, going outside and seeing better looking people is pure unadulterated suifuel.
Of which there are so so many at this place I went. Nice little square full of nice restaurants. Can't go, it's a complete hive of trendy tallfags, mostly youngsters, who give me the sense that they would not hesitate to kill me if they could. I am legit scared of them.

mostly youngsters, who give me the sense that they would not hesitate to kill me if they could. I am legit scared of them.
I feel you man, I went to watch 1917 last week at the cinema and thought on the way back I'd treat myself to a KFC but as I was approaching it there was a group of aggressive looking guys on bikes smoking and shit, luckily there was a McDonalds opposite though

I feel you man, I went to watch 1917 last week at the cinema and thought on the way back I'd treat myself to a KFC but as I was approaching it there was a group of aggressive looking guys on bikes smoking and shit, luckily there was a McDonalds opposite though
Better there than burger cuck ngl

1 more hr until I close my eyes and open them to another day of work

Same, my man. I feel like I'm only living to survive at this point because I'm paranoid about the possibility of there being some sort of afterlife (I know I would have a first-class ticket to hell). Any discretionary income I receive is spent only on hedonistic pleasures (vidya, music, and weed), and even all of that shit is starting to lose its pizzazz. I see no purpose in working if I can't enjoy spending money on anything that makes me happy.

Same, my man. I feel like I'm only living to survive at this point because I'm paranoid about the possibility of there being some sort of afterlife (I know I would have a first-class ticket to hell). Any discretionary income I receive is spent only on hedonistic pleasures (vidya, music, and weed), and even all of that shit is starting to lose its pizzazz. I see no purpose in working if I can't enjoy spending money on anything that makes me happy.
try fucking machines

try fucking machines

I messed around with some sex toys before, but I always felt worse afterwards. I may consider getting something more intricate once my rainy day fund replinishes, but I just don't know how much it will improve my will to live.

There was this one guy on 4chan that summed up how I feel really concisely: "I can jerk off my dick, but I can't jerk off my heart".

I feel like this quote means less and less each day when I feel like women like nothing more than living for hypergamy, however... at this point, I just hope I live long enough to have quality sex robots come into fruition. That way I can jerk off my dick and my "heart"

fakecel as fuck if you have will to live

ever since my latest loli oneitis ghosted me a month ago I've been like a zombie ngl :feelsohgod:

>implying We’ve ever had one

it just hasn’t been shitty enough to risk eternal damnation

Ive lost this will a long time ago

Try to find some good copes

mogs me by still having the will to live

I always recognize you as the "such greed" guy

Me too, bro me too.

But I don't have the balls to rope.
tbh in reality, the majority of us aren't gonna rope and are just gonna have to hope for some miraculous accident to occur that kills us.
except for the suicidalcels, a few pushes and it might be enough. i just know i'll never have the courage to do it even if gets so bad that im homeless or some shit. dumb ass survival instinct

tbh in reality, the majority of us aren't gonna rope and are just gonna have to hope for some miraculous accident to occur that kills us.
except for the suicidalcels, a few pushes and it might be enough. i just know i'll never have the courage to do it even if gets so bad that im homeless or some shit. dumb ass survival instinct
Bro its religion that screws us.

Bro its religion that screws us.
yeah that too, just the slightest chance that hell is real, roping would automatically send us there. I just want to believe that people made hell up to scare us from roping so we can be slaves for our countries until we're 70 and can't walk. such a clown world

yeah that too, just the slightest chance that hell is real, roping would automatically send us there. I just want to believe that people made hell up to scare us from roping so we can be slaves for our countries until we're 70 and can't walk. such a clown world
I 100% believe that is true

If I could have someone that looks like her, my life would be complete

18214.jpg

I will. My main goal in life is to blow my head off, but I do want to leave something in this world before I do, so I make music. I also intend to familiarize myself deeply with the occult, as it will play a role in my death. Once I'm done with all of that, it is over.