Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am leaving

• Thread starter Deleted member 40252
  • Start date
Deleted member 40252

Deleted member 40252

Discord: Izek #9659
-
Two local police officers came to my door and relayed to me that one of the NT’s I knew called a wellness check on me. I was suspected to be threatening a school. I am deleting my account and not coming back. You have been good to me, and I will treasure my time here. See y’all in incel heaven

Bye, may we never meet again

Mogs me at anyone being interested in your wellness.

I wonder if they might be watching me but I honestly don't care :feelshaha:
because I'm way to careful to ever be caught doing something illegal :feelsaww:

I would love for police to come and harass me so I can sue their pants off by the book :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

then I'll take all the money, fly off to africa, renounce my citizenship and breed 1 million lolis :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
@LOLI BREEDING

then I'll force their abortions and eat the fetuses :feelsEhh:
(but only in a videogame)

because everything I've described before the abortions is perfectly legal :feelsokman:

to be completely honest, I wouldn't be surprised if even the rest was legal too :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@Emba

Jack Nicholson Deal With It GIF

Last edited:
Ok bye! Use VPN next time.

because I'm way to careful to ever becaught doing something illegal :feelsaww:

I would love for police to come and harass me so I can sue their pants off by the book :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

then I'll take all the money, fly off to africa, renounce my citizenship and breed 1 million lolis :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

because everything I've described before the abortions is perfectly legal :feelsokman:

to be completely honest, I wouldn't be surprised if even the rest was legal too :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@Emba

Fooooooookk

No need to announce it brother. Just leave. I hope your time in prison doesn't break you.

Two local police officers came to my door and relayed to me that one of the NT’s I knew called a wellness check on me. I was suspected to be threatening a school. I am deleting my account and not coming back. You have been good to me, and I will treasure my time here. See y’all in incel heaven
dont drop the soap faggoy nigget

because I'm way to careful to ever be caught doing something illegal :feelsaww:

@LOLI BREEDING

@Emba

Be sure to cook the abortion fetuses bro! You never know what kind of vaxxes their mommies had...
Stop being edgy around Normie's, you dumb cunt!

Theirs no check for you're wellness!

But you were, reported!

Who actually cares, just keep browsing here anyways.

You will be back. We all had these scares when police start knocking on your door.

The police are punks who cant do anything. JDont say anything and just keep a camera rolling when dealing with them because they like to blame you for shit that they started.

The state prosecutor is the one who calls the shots and they themselves are powerless like a useless toothless dog if they dont have solid evidence.

If you did nothing wrong that means they wont find evidence which means you can tell them you aint saying nuthin.

Nuthin at all will happen. The case will be dropped. No home searches,no nuthin

Goodbye brocel