Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am killing my servitor today.

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
Sorry but not anymore, I’ve turned to Christianity. Playing with the consciousness like that can and will invite negative spirits. I won’t get no bitches if moloch wants me to sacrifice my autonomy lol
Demons can get bitches.

Sorry but not anymore, I’ve turned to Christianity. Playing with the consciousness like that can and will invite negative spirits. I won’t get no bitches if moloch wants me to sacrifice my autonomy lol

Our lives are a continuous battle for the mind and soul. I know you know this world is a spiritual battleground. I hope you can steer away from eternal damnation. Praying for you brocel.

Damn the patrick-bateman drawings and twizzlers really did it for me :feelshaha:

I don't know why you named your servitor though. "Slave" does just fine. If you have multiple then "Slave #1" etc.

Servitors are the same as farm tools, built for a purpose. Purely utilitarian.

You could also have a main servitor that's more like a tulpa as they are the "head slave" looking after the rest of the harem.

It's not over until you've imaginaryharemmaxxed

Not judging you but why? Seems like you’re going backwards, religion is a hoax made to control imo. Is there something else to it?

If it's an imaginary friend, and she turned evil, why not just turn her un-evil instead of killing her.

Is this voodoo