Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am inhaling the race pill

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Thanks to all the race pilling, I actually have life fuel. I am white and according to JBW it is not over. I am going to ascend with my new found confidence in my race.

I hope this is satire because you have true autism if you believe this.

I am at the point where all gd sounding things sound too good to be true.

Me too, let's move to chingchong and ascend

IMG 20180531 024639

Whitecels are volcels.

Just go to asia I am going to go too

don't bother, it's over for greekcels

The racepill will destroy you just like it destroyed tellem-t.

Thanks to all the race pilling, I actually have life fuel. I am white and according to JBW it is not over. I am going to ascend with my new found confidence in my race.
just lol at your signature guy, swag level ascend

Thing about the JBW pill is it is heavily tied to the Geography pill

that's why so many motherfuckers don't get it here

Poor @Tellem-T was destroyed by the race pill, so beware. You have to be mentally strong enough.

I am going to ogremaxx. According to JBW if I have Tellem-T's stats but just be white instead I will slay.

No I don’t want other people to be happier than me

if you're tall like tellemt and white you 10000% can get women. maybe not slay 8/10s white girls since i assume you're not that attratcive facially, but the rest you should get. just be white is legit especially when you're tall. have fun

Thing about the JBW pill is it is heavily tied to the Geography pill

that's why so many motherfuckers don't get it here

The JBW pill works like Hancock. The closer you are to other whites the weaker it becomes. If you're one white out of a handful in a city? Your power level is over 9000.

The JBW pill works like Hancock. The closer you are to other whites the weaker it becomes. If you're one white out of a handful in a city? Your power level is over 9000.
Damn, JBW really works in asia, then.

Good luck! I strongly recommend you go for asian girls, they want white dick badly :) Not the international ones, but hey try your best :)

No I don’t want other people to be happier than me

Too bad, thats how life is for example, my life could be shittier than yours in reality, but because of what you said, I am going to say that I am happier than you.

Get rekt.

Damn, JBW really works in asia, then.
Also it works incredibly well in western cities too, but big cosmo ones (aka gettoes)

even if whites are 70% or something it will work well, suck is the power of JBW