Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am in hell.

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
I now truly understand what most of you have been talking about. I never had a high sex drive. I don't care whether I get laid or no. All I want is to just have someone hold my hand when I am lonely. Someone to cuddle with when I feel a bit down. A girl who will smile when I see her and I will smile back at her. Perhaps I am still naive for wanting that, and while I am very misanthropic towards most I'm sure that a relationship could actually save me. A melancholy notion feels my head now that I understand I will never have this, and likely if a girl will show interest in me it will be due to my money and not me as a person. I thought it would go away but it only get's stronger. I have tried being kind to people, "socially retarded".
Humans are disgusting. I constantly feel like a dog that is kicked by it's owner for expressing love and affection.

Can't a friend fulfill all of that?

I can relate. Can't do anything about loneliness and others don't come to our aid.

Your avi makes me laugh every time I look at it.

No. You can't fight your brain's desire for female companionship and love.

I see. Yes, you are absolutely right. From your initial terms it felt like you lacked support, affection and companionship. A friend can fulfill those, but if it's about female companionship well.... yeah, that's not solvable. I hear you man, I know the feeling.

I never had a high sex drive. I don't care whether I get laid or no. All I want is to just have someone hold my hand when I am lonely. Someone to cuddle with when I feel a bit down. A girl who will smile when I see her and I will smile back at her.
s-stop :feelsrope:

Been going through the same thing as long as I can remember, and I have a high sex drive.